Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^. .^=
Forum: Cat community May 23rd 08, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
BW Whatz up wiff diz

dat iz tew funny
Mosey
"Granby" ...
Hihi diz is O T anna I wansta kno whatz up wiff diz pnutbudder stuffz?
Da gramby hadz sum on sum bread diz day ann her leftz it alone on da
tablez to take...
Forum: Cat community May 23rd 08, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Purrz fur Senatur Kennedy, purrleez anna fangu...

"Cory" wrote in message
Kitties, Sen. Kennedy of Mowsechewsettz has been diagnosed with a
Forum: Cat community May 23rd 08, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
HiHi agin

Mrrrrrrrt?
sawry, i wunt bee ritin mutch fur gnow cuz mewomie n Paw iz sik wif da
sneezez n spend lotz uf tyme in da bedd for dat bad floo. Paw haz a badd
coff.
I have ported to Itilee to pway...
Forum: Cat community May 18th 08, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Hot Dang No D*G

I dunt tink gramby gotted a d*g yett but i cud be mixtaken
nosepoinks to Lee
Mosey
"Stormmee"
it wuz veri gud, but soft sayed i kurched too lowd, Gramby haz not telld
soft ifin hersef getted...
Forum: Cat community May 18th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
RPCC Website - Oldtimers Help Needed!

angelvinvin
That's okay Mosey; maybe later on you can help. This site is going to
be an ongoing project.

ummmmmkay den. iwill be gwad tew hep iffin i kan den.
Meowmies pooter krashed agin...
Forum: Cat community May 18th 08, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 46
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
I yam in da d*g howze :`-(

I hab nebber seen a barekitten.
Mosey
" Now catsiderink we had a 2 uear old barekitten at ourown houze for a
bisit,
dat iz unaceptible. Piglet shuddering at the thought.
"Fred"
Da...
Forum: Cat community May 18th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
It's tew hawt heer

Boy, iam hawt. Meowmie sez da ticker ting on da wall sez itz 6 pee em n it
iz 92 deegreez out. Dat iz tew hawt fur me n da utters here sew her iz
gunna ring out a clothrag n gib usses a kewl...
Forum: Cat community May 16th 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Hot Dang No D*G

iam sew sawry tew heer bout dat cuz i knowz hurs needz a dawggie.
Heddbumps
Mosey
"Granby"
Hihi diz iz O T anna no Doggie yet. Da toona plaze iznt doink so good so
guez der won be one rite...
Forum: Cat community May 16th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
RPCC Website - Oldtimers Help Needed!

iam sorry i kan't hep yew on dat cuz iam new here.
But I wuv yew anywaaaaaaaaay
nosepoinks
Mosey

Are there any old-timers out there who can/would be willing to help me
Forum: Cat community May 16th 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 46
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
I yam in da d*g howze :`-(

"Will in New Haven" ...
On May 14, 10:47 pm, Fred :
Just to clarify, Unca Fred is not cryin! When Ryan was starting
bite hisownself, years ago, Fred meowed *like* he was cryin...
Forum: Cat community May 16th 08, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 67
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Kan I aks fur sum purrs pleeze?

"The Fur Conspiracy" Puurrrruppp!

We awl sendz dau purrz (an sum waggaz frum Shadow) fur ur Paw. We
knoze da deprezzun izznt furry fun to hav cuz owr Daddy hadd it
sumtimez a whilez...
Forum: Cat community May 16th 08, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 67
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Kan I aks fur sum purrs pleeze?

Kyla here
Thank you so much for your advice, which I feel was given with love and
concern.
The natural meds I'm taking for my depression seem to help me and we are
going to talk to someone at a...
Forum: Cat community May 16th 08, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 67
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Kan I aks fur sum purrs pleeze?

Dat iz a gud idea..me dunt wanna git inna fite neither.
nosepoinks
Mosey

mine pounce taked a vote anna we instrukedt soft to say we izunt readin
animore of diz, Trudi fur herown howze
Fred...
Forum: Cat community May 16th 08, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 67
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Kan I aks fur sum purrs pleeze?

"Fred"
Yes they do. A couple of them nearly killed me a few years ago.
That's why I go to a naturopath now. I had acidf reflux that had led
to ulcers before and the mainstream doctors...
Forum: Cat community May 16th 08, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 67
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Kan I aks fur sum purrs pleeze?

"Cheryl P."
Fred wrote:
Look for a movie, (and a web site), called "The Corporation."
They
have proven that big companies, if they were people would be classfied
as...
Forum: Cat community April 24th 08, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 89
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Da Sqwirl is in reel trubbubble

Sqwirlz tink der aw dat n a bag uf chips. But dey r funny tew.
Meowmie used ta haf one az a pet wen she was a widdle gurl.
We hunt doze bugz tew.
Mosey

"Sundance" ...
Will dere be a bug-hunterz...
Forum: Cat community April 24th 08, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Dew Yew Wike Yogurt?

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:27:29 -0700, Mosey =^. .^= wrote:

I do. Meowmie n I share sum yogurt n hur favurite flavur iz peach but
paw
gut sum razberry n et wuz gudgud...
Forum: Cat community April 24th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Dew Yew Wike Yogurt?

On Apr 24, 12:27 am, "Mosey =^. .^="
wrote:
I do. Meowmie n I share sum yogurt n hur favurite flavur iz peach but paw
gut sum razberry n et wuz gudgud tew. Wat iz yer favurit flavur uf...
Forum: Cat community April 24th 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Dew Yew Wike Yogurt?

Mabee yul get sum off da spoon wen meowmie eets hurz. Meowmie awayz putz
sum xtra in da bowl sew she kan gib me sum off hur spoon wen she iz thru wif
hurs..
Mosey

"Sundance" Hmm, I has nevver...
Forum: Cat community April 24th 08, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Dew Yew Wike Yogurt?

Datz ok den.
nosepoinks
Mosey

It tayztz tuu mutsh lyke peepull fuud.
I yam purrrtikkelulur.

Pit2nya

"Sundance"
Forum: Cat community April 24th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
A Message From Diana and Ryan

Hihi daddee Fred, effurykitty an hoomin!

Weez jist wantid tu let yu all node dat whyl we miss owr daddee an
awful lot, dis plays iznt dat bad at all. Derz lotz uv...
Forum: Cat community April 24th 08, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
I Kissed r d*g

Yu iz bery brafe, noze-ponkink uh bigbig d*g!
pit2nya, ezily imprezt

I TOLE Uncl Bill to typebite diss eerlier butted he wuz ritin about
dat boring sqwirl.

Sqwirlz iz funny. Meowmie uzed...
Forum: Cat community April 24th 08, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Dew Yew Wike Yogurt?

I do. Meowmie n I share sum yogurt n hur favurite flavur iz peach but paw
gut sum razberry n et wuz gudgud tew. Wat iz yer favurit flavur uf yogurt?
TED sayed et iz gudgud for my tummy...
Forum: Cat community April 24th 08, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 85
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Here I am, a pix uf Mosey

Fank yew Chester. iam nize n treet otterz wit respext but I wike tew pway
tew.
Mosey

Nota purblem, you muzt be nize ifin mine wifekitty sayz so, I likez
efuione,
efin da two trudier kitteez...
Forum: Cat community April 24th 08, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 85
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=
Here I am, a pix uf Mosey

I respxt utters wifes n gurlfrindz tew. Iam no threat tew ennyone.
I wanna go onna venshure tew yew gnow G
Puuuuuuuurs
Mosey, the mellow

I knowz dat but yoursef iz so bootiful I iz allatime...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51