Showing results 1 to 25 of 95
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris H[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 10, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Desperate GYFB Purrs needed - HRFL Tiger is AWOL.

GYFBHN purrs and thoughts going across the pond ASAP!

Here's hoping he's just taken a page from Robbie the Ginger
Ninja's book, and is actually right close to home!

Purrs-

Chris, Katie, Hazard and...
Forum: Cat community June 1st 10, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Happi Purrday Mae Kitties!

Fangu furry much! I got a new cat tree just for me!

Purrs-

Oreo

Anti Evelyn wrote:
Consider Oreo added! Happy belated Purrday Oreo!

Here's some tuna rolls - @@@@@@@@@@@@@
Forum: Cat community June 1st 10, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Bitsy, Howse uf Koster, April 1996 - May 30, 2010

We're very sorry to read this, Anti Joan. We remember Bitsy.
We're glad she was able to cross the Bridge quietly, in the
comfort of her own home and with those she loved.

Purrs for your aching...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 29th 10, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Suki is home!!!! Purrs work.

Yay! Wonderful to hear!

Any sheds or anything nearby that she might have gotten caught in?
Or perhaps she was just scared and doing a really good job of hiding?

Regardless, glad she's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 10, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Where is Suki?

GYFBHN purrs from the Fairfax Fur Factory, and good
thoughts for the same from the lowly hoomin!

Hope she shows up soon!

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo

Yowie wrote:
Haven't seen her since this...
Forum: Cat community May 3rd 10, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Happi Purrday Mae Kitties!

Hihi Mosey! Im about 2, dad figures.

Happy Purrday!

Purrs and best fishes-

Oreo, taking over from Chris, Katie and Hazard for the moment.

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Happee Purrday Oreo on da 1st..
Forum: Cat community May 1st 10, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Happi Purrday Mae Kitties!

Hi Anti Evelyn -

Could we please request that Oreo be added for
May 1? TED figured that she was about 5 months
old when I caught her, so May 1 seemed a good
choice.

Purrs-

Chris, Katie, Hazard...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 14th 10, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Kitties Show Up When Least Expected

Heh...and in photo 8, walking on what I'm assuming is the dining room
table... ;)

Certainly an interesting looking house...definitely made better by
the presence of a furry beastie......
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 8th 10, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Nanki Poo

I'm very sorry to hear this, David. While it's best to keep our
furred companions from suffering, it's never easy to let them
go. I'm glad you were with him to see him on his way.

Seventeen years...
Forum: Cat community April 7th 10, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
We shud reintroduce ourselfs

Hullo Rankinkitties!! Good to see you again!! We remember
at least a few of you!

Welcome back!

Chris (the hoomin), Katie, Hazard and Oreo
(aka the Fairfax Fur Factory)

RankinKatz wrote:
We...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 5th 10, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
You'll never guess ...

Ted Davis wrote:
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 08:39:30 +0000, Gandalf wrote:

Time to glue, screw or tape the delivery duct down, so a kitteh doesn't
wind up down in the furnace, or trapped in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 2nd 10, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
You'll never guess ...

Heh...reminds me of when Tripper and Mouser were "teenagers".
I walked in the kitchen, and saw Mouser sitting next to the
heat register hole. "Hole" because some little cleverclaws had
pulled the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 28th 10, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Snoopy is nearing the end :-(

Aww...Adrian...very sorry to hear that Snoopy isn't feeling well, but
hopefully TED can help her feel better, no matter for how long. We
know you'll do right by her, regardless, and we'll keep purrs...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 26th 10, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Persia's Home!

Yay! Wonderful news! I hope you find the transdermal medication
as helpful as my parents do! ;)

Glad she's eating!

Purrs-

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo

jmcquown wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Purrs and Prayers for my DH?

Purrs for everything to work out well , and for everyone
to feel better and start eating quickly!

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo

Kyla `=^..^=` wrote:
I am asking for some prayers and purrs, (which...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Persia Update 2/23/2010

Purrs continuing for Miss Persia!

Not sure if it's available for Persia's meds, but
one of my parents' cats gets her thyroid medication
transdermally (I think that's the term). They've got
a sort...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 23rd 10, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Persia's in the Hospital

Purrs for Persia to feel better and start eating quickly!

One of our family cats decided to go on a hunger strike
when we moved from Washington State back to New York.
We had to force feed him for a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 10, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Lennie, end of an era

Sorry to hear that Lennie had to be helped across the bridge,
but glad you were able to keep him from suffering, as well as
giving him a good, loving home for all these years.

I remember you and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 11th 10, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
More "Helping Paws" Pictures

Looks like you've got a laptop, Lori!

Katie waits for the laptop to land in my lap,
*then* she has to convert to lap fungus mode.

The other two view the laptop with extreme suspicion,
and don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 6th 10, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Rob update and Purr Request.

Lots of purrs coming from bright, snowy Fairfax, Furrginia!

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo

tanadashoes wrote:
Rob was signed into Hospice yesterday afternoon. His new CNA called to
ask if I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 10, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 136
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
OT - I'm *REALLY* Angry Now

It's really too bad they treated you so shabbily, but my
dealings with Mensa showed me that they were no more or less
human than the rest of us. Unfortunately, that means things
like this are bound...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 10, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Fangu Sekrit Santa from Brenna Blackcat

Posting this for Brenna and her meowmie Denise:

"Heerz a belaytd fang yu tu my Sekrit Santa - fang yu veree much fur da
'nip anna toyz! Iffn my humin cud figger owt how tu git on heerz anna
post...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 10, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Cats in the sun

Sun seekers generally, but when the heat is on, they're
just as likely to be found on the registers. Makes 'em
easy to find, but doesn't help get the rooms heated all that
well! ;)

Purrs for a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 10, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
Kitten's Favorite Breakfast

Heh... Charlie (RB decades ago) was a scrawny little shelter
kitten when we got him. The pound suggested we let him try
whatever he wanted to get him up to a healthier weight. His
favorite was...
Forum: Cat community November 24th 09, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Chris H[_2_]
HiHi Effurrbuddy

Hihi! We remember you! Ower paw thinks you were ower
Sekrit Santa match awhile back. Ower paw still mainly lurks,
but were all still around.

Purrs-

Katie, Hazard and Oreo (and the hoomin,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 95