Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Netmask[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 5th 10, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 68
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
New Thread: How Much Hate Mail Have You Received Because ofThis Group?

On 27-Jul-10 01:06, tanadashoes wrote:
Probably poorly stated like the post I made that got me my one spate of
hate mail. I'd written about an incident between Rob and our first owner
and ended...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 17th 10, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
A sad movie of a cat trying to revive his friend run over by a car

http://www.youmaker.com/video/sv?id=b234e67edb2d485ea2a2ca8b3f003432001
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 16th 10, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Seeing My Cat for First Time in 6 Months

On 11-Jul-10 02:59, Barb wrote:
I left my Siamese cat with the people I bought her from in 1964 while I
pranced around Europe for 9 weeks. When I came back she began to madly
lick my face and I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 10, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
ot, what is vegamite?

On 12-Jul-10 14:19, Stormmee wrote:
description from you who eat it, and a source to purchase if there is one in
the us, Lee

It is a savory spread and the tiniest amount like what would cover...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 11th 10, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Cat in Danger on Balcony Ledge?

Rockinghorse Winner wrote:
Martha, my 5 year old domestic long hair mix likes to hang out on the
balcony, and specifically perched on the 4 inch ledge. The ledge she
prefers is over concrete,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 6th 10, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Eating dirt?

dgk wrote:
On Wed, 05 May 2010 07:38:08 GMT, Netmask
wrote:

ensoul wrote:
two males, Moe & Rudy (brothers) indor & nutered...first I had to get
rid all of my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 5th 10, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Eating dirt?

ensoul wrote:
two males, Moe & Rudy (brothers) indor & nutered...first I had to get
rid all of my plants because thye were eating the plants -- then I
found they didn't bother my cati and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 5th 10, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Frontline -- okay to stockpile it?

Bill Graham wrote:

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
With the vet's approval, Milo is going to become an...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 5th 10, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Frontline -- okay to stockpile it?

Stan Brown wrote:
With the vet's approval, Milo is going to become an indoor-outdoor
cat starting a few weeks from now. So of course I'll be applying
Frontline.

The local Petsmart wants...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 1st 10, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Health insurance

Christina Websell wrote:
How many of you take this out for your cats?
I decided I wouldn't but instead I decided when I got KFC & Boyfie I would
set aside an amount per month to go from my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 24th 10, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Dramatic kitty!

wrote:
Beverage warning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plWnm7UpsXk

Joyce

I would describe it a Mrs Danvers look
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 8th 10, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Cuss Words Census

Adrian wrote:
Kyla "=^..^=" wrote:

Well, it won't be on much longer..I watch it though.
The Closer is pretty good.

I still watch The Closer but I'm not bothered if I miss an episode....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 8th 10, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Mirco Chiping a cat

Rebel Rouser wrote:
Is there a certain brand of chip that is best ? Has anyone had any
problems or good results from getting their cat chiped ?
Thank You very much,

Michael Lane

"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 9th 10, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
KITTEN WANTED LONG HAIRED FEMALE

On 9/02/2010 19:24, kjrnocompromise wrote:
LOOKING TO BUY OR FOR FREE A FEMALE LONG HAIRED KITTEN. MY LAST CAT
WAS 15 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE DIED AND I AM NOW READY TO GET ANOTHER ONE.
I AND...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 10, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 122
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Cat Psychology

On 7/02/2010 10:12, Mark Earnest wrote:
Who knows what a purr is really all about?

If my cat is purring and I leave her alone, I feel
a bit guilty.

If your cat is purring, and you fail to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 30th 10, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
EmeryCat - big mistake

On 29/01/2010 01:11, YvonneD wrote:
I decided to try the EmeryCat. My little cat's claws are very sharp
and tend to get stuck on things. Cutting them is a real ordeal that
requires one to cut...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 23rd 10, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Burmese Cat Behavior

On 21/01/2010 11:13, Falkenhayn wrote:
This message goes out to all of you who are Burmese cat owners. Does
your cat have these behaviors and can you share with us any solutions?
Help!

The...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 9th 10, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 87
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Are Cats Smart?

On 9/01/2010 15:06, Mark Earnest wrote:
It was observed here not too long ago that someone's cat will
attack a napkin and tear it to shreds for apparently no reason at all.
Supposedly cats are...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 09, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Poinsettias

On 20/12/2009 17:04, MLB wrote:
Netmask wrote:
On 20/12/2009 04:42, Peter Black wrote:
Friends have given us a beautiful poinsettia for Christmas. Would
someone please tell me if cats...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 09, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Poinsettias

On 20/12/2009 04:42, Peter Black wrote:
Friends have given us a beautiful poinsettia for Christmas. Would
someone please tell me if cats are likely to chew this poisonous
plant?

Not a good...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 16th 09, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Burmese cat changing colour?

My delightful pussy Meko is 7 months old now and is turning a solid
brown after having many lighter streaks. What is unusual is small brown
(colour matched to his fur LOL) dots or freckles are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 09, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Black cats

Christina Websell wrote:
They are considered very lucky here but in USA the reverse.
Why do you think that is?
Tweed

well here in satanic Sydney (Babylon-on-harbour) both black cats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 25th 09, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Strange Animal Doings DownUnder [OT]

Joy wrote:
"Netmask" wrote in message
Pat wrote:
Kangaroo Tries to Drown Man, Dog:
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 25th 09, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
Kangaroo Tries to Drown Man, Dog:

Kangaroo Bursts Through Bedroom Window, Ransacks House:
http://tinyurl.com/bak8v2

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 09, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Netmask[_2_]
Snooch update

Ted Davis wrote:
Snooch is back from the vet after being neutered.

When I let him out of the carrier (in front bathroom with the door
closed), he did something unexpected: he went...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56