Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 16th 06, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
moving cross country perhaps?

for me, considering traveling with buddha is more about stress and
worry about his health, and less about snooty priivilege. I'm worried
because I have heard that traveling as baggage has killed pets...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 15th 06, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
moving cross country perhaps?

how do you fly with a cat in the cabin? I thought they had to be
checked. See what I know?

(P. S. If I had it to do over I would hire movers and fly with my cat
in the cabin with me.)

Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 14th 06, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
moving cross country perhaps?

I might be moving cross country with a cat who hates his box and meows
pitifully and loudly when in it.

he's old (14 yrs)

can anyone suggest a stress free or lower stress way of moving the cat
so...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3