Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anonymous
Forum: Cat community October 7th 06, 09:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Anonymous
Jellicle Ball: The Bobcat Teleports to Rome

After acessing Bonnie's Teleporter, Bobcat figures out how to dial in
the location ( now improved with help from Google Earth) and hit a
switch and.... Nothing!!! Bobcat then starts to *think*...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 7th 06, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Anonymous
My my my! Temper, temper!!! Cat heart murmur and inc

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
Looks like this is headed for a hot weekend at Doubletree Inn. I'll
chip in on the room if you'll post videos.

Charlie

LOL...No I spanked his ass and I believe he's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 7th 06, 09:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
Looks like this is headed for a hot weekend at Doubletree Inn. I'll
chip in on the room if you'll post videos.

Charlie

LOL...No I spanked his ass and I believe he's...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 06, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[...]

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 06, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 89
Posted By Anonymous
Black cat blackout now in effect

Kreisleriana wrote:

Sorry I don't buy that. That's like saying Jodie Foster caused
Ronald
Reagan to get shot.

Well, after the flurry of responses we've just had on this thread,
there isn't...

Kreisleriana wrote:

Sorry I don't buy that. That's like saying Jodie Foster caused
Ronald
Reagan to get shot.

Well, after the flurry of responses we've just had on this thread,
there isn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 06, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 82
Posted By Anonymous
Purr request

Victor Martinez wrote:
I'm sorry to be cryptic, but I really need a lot of purrs.
Thanks.

Many purrs on the way for you, Victor, whatever the problem.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban. In...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500