Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Julie Porter
Forum: Cat community June 28th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 83
Posted By Julie Porter
R Wee Still on Da Moon?

I edmit I du not know much bowt bazket bawl, but if da hoomins play it,
how hard kin it be?

Lucy

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community June 28th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 83
Posted By Julie Porter
R Wee Still on Da Moon?

Fangu, Toonya! Dat duz sownd like fun!

Lucy

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

{{{Lucy}}}
He'll bee heerr...
Forum: Cat community June 28th 08, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Julie Porter
SOS from TRUDI

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
"Help Help we iz loked in da kitty jailz. Piglet, help uzenz. " Upon
Forum: Cat community June 25th 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Julie Porter
RPCC Website updated!!!

*HONK!!!*

Fangu, Anti Heather. I du feel better.

What a wunderful site fur rpcc.

Lucy

wrote in message
Forum: Cat community June 25th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Julie Porter
Wednesday Update

Good, good!! Thank you for letting us know, Debby! I'm so glad to hear
this.

Julie

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community June 25th 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Julie Porter
RIP BJ

Weer so sorry tu hear dis news, but glad that he was loved so vurry
much.

Lucy

wrote in message
Forum: Cat community June 25th 08, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Julie Porter
RPCC Website updated!!!

Rebecca! Fangu fur the link, an ... an ... we ar offerwhelmd! Itz
wunderful, jus wunderful.

Lucy, wif teers in her eyes to see her wedwink page

"Rebecca" wrote...
Forum: Cat community June 24th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 83
Posted By Julie Porter
R Wee Still on Da Moon?

MEOWWWWWWW! Ife neffur ben away from Chester dis long!!

Lucy

"Granby" wrote in message
Ok letz giff da gunz a try. I wasn worried...
Forum: Cat community June 24th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Julie Porter
RPCC Website updated!!!

Anti Heather, yu ar da besst!!

Kood you send us da link agin? Owr computerz in da hospital an we ar
onna LOANER. So we doant haf our linx.

We ar on dial-upp, tuu, an da screen is tiney, so weel be...
Forum: Cat community June 24th 08, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Julie Porter
Update: More hoomin purrs, please

Plees keep us poasted.

Lucy

Mine Anti Genny called from da hospital. Grandmeowmie has a 'fection
an
a high temperature, so it might not have been a real stroke affur all.
Dey's gifen her...
Forum: Cat community June 24th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Julie Porter
More hoomin purrs, please

Weev been gone an weer back. Weer still sendin our best purrs for mew.

Lucy

"Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community June 24th 08, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Julie Porter
Purrs/Prayers Requested For My Mom

Sending purrs, Debby!

Julie

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat" wrote in
message ...
I'm not worried about her like I was...
Forum: Cat community March 20th 07, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Julie Porter
SERIOUS: Pet food recall

From one of my Yahoo lists:

"Crossposting requested!
I'm a contributing editor at Universal Press Syndicate's Pet
Connection, and we have created a central information area about the
pet food...
Forum: Cat community March 20th 07, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Julie Porter
SERIOUS: Pet food recall

Our local news (Dallas area) did stories about the thousands of dollars
people are spending to keep their pets alive. I wonder if Menu Foods
will be forced to pay these bills. Surely they will have...
Forum: Cat community March 20th 07, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Julie Porter
SERIOUS: Pet food recall

What a shock one company makes all those foods, if I pay for Iams I
might be
getting Bargain basement .

No, no, it's a CONTRACT company. They make foods for lots of different
companies, under...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 356
Posted By Julie Porter
A Valleytimez Party!!

Doant go! Stay wif won of us!

Lucy

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Fangu awl...
I yam uh liddul skayert...I mite...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 77
Posted By Julie Porter
Pot of Toonas

Ile neffur plan da wedwink at dis rate! Shurely fings will settle down
afftur dis.

Lucy

leprisquirlez! first it was d*gs, now this. will the 'ventures of
kitties neffur end?
beauty (...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 07, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 77
Posted By Julie Porter
Pot of Toonas

Dayre so ... big!!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
and you know whut, ifin dey getz too smarty pantz i will katch dem...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 07, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 77
Posted By Julie Porter
Pot of Toonas

Hahahhahahahaha!!!

Lucy

"Sundance" wrote in message
Maybe we kan make Skwirly Temple dringkz from doze...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 07, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 77
Posted By Julie Porter
Pot of Toonas

WOWW! Dat is some big waddermonster! Well, letz go!

Bear

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 07, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 77
Posted By Julie Porter
Pot of Toonas

I like dat. Lets all seng.

Lucy

"Granby" wrote in message
Somwherz offer da Rainbow
To get toonas Cats can fly
we can knock out da...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 07, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 77
Posted By Julie Porter
Pot of Toonas

Jus followe us, weel help you.

Lucy

"Granby" wrote in message
Piglet wishing Mo were here. I iz so croz eyed I seez two...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 07, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 77
Posted By Julie Porter
Pot of Toonas

Yu fink of effuryfing!

Joey

i haff a bag of nuts to distract the lepresqwirrl from the pot
o'toonas.
beauty
Forum: Cat community March 18th 07, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Julie Porter
SERIOUS: Pet food recall

Apparently they aren't -- they are saying the cause may have been some
kind of wheat gluten that was only used in "cuts and gravy" foods, not
dry food or regular canned foods (which we refer to as...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Julie Porter
SERIOUS: Pet food recall

"Stacey Weinberger" wrote in message