Showing results 1 to 25 of 114
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Upscale
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 21st 08, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 21
Posted By Upscale
Newbie questions: What kind of pet carrier?

"Tracy101" wrote in message
However, I have discovered that some cats are totally terrified of
carriers
and are better off being simply let loose in the car.

I definitely don't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 08, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By Upscale
Adopting cats and kittens, was Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"cybercat" wrote in message
it is a big game, and with my husband, she makes this huge show of
"submission" by jumping up on the bed and slinking down low, then
letting...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 08, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By Upscale
Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"hamandcheese" wrote in message
I'm hoping to find a 3-4 yr old that gives me the "I'm the one"
connection when I make the trip to the shelter some day soon.

Why 3-4 years...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 25th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By Upscale
Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"Me" wrote in message
The ****ing ****-head cybercat spewed:
Go straight to hell you god damn piece of ****.
You know nothing about me nor my relationship with my vet you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 8th 08, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 26
Posted By Upscale
Newbie questions: Food issues

"William Graham" wrote in message
My cats let me know by migrating to the kitchen floor and waiting.....And
yes.....It happens about twice a day.....

My cat is more insidious...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 8th 08, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 21
Posted By Upscale
Newbie questions: What kind of pet carrier?

"Rene S." wrote in message
way back, I had a minor accident. I can still hear the "clunk" of the
carrier hitting the dashboard. Fortunately, everyone, cat included,
was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 6th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 26
Posted By Upscale
Newbie questions: Food issues

"Newbie" wrote in message
Thanks, and neat trick. Good way to make them drink some water. I
suppose it is easier to do this with gravy than with "pate" type food.

I wouldn't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 6th 08, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 21
Posted By Upscale
Newbie questions: What kind of pet carrier?

"Newbie" wrote in message
Not sure what you mean buy that. I am not a formal "member" of this or
nay other ng. I posted to 3 groups to reach those who may not read the
one...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 6th 08, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 26
Posted By Upscale
Newbie questions: Food issues

"Newbie" wrote in message
I was shocked by price jump at my nearby Petsmart. A small can of a
particular brand cost 37 cents one day and then jumped to 69, both
"sale" prices,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 6th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 21
Posted By Upscale
Newbie questions: What kind of pet carrier?

"Newbie" wrote in message

What kind of pet carrier should I get that would be good for this
purpose as well as longer drives we may have to take later. In
particular, soft or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 6th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 4
Posted By Upscale
Newbie confused by litter issues!

"Newbie" wrote in message
A very sweet stray or runaway cat has adopted us and we, ignorant of
all cat issues, are in panic. That's why I have a few posts each with a
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 20th 08, 10:10 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Upscale
Cat not drinking water

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message

do something else. On the occasions when I pick him up and carry him
outside he immediately goes into full drama queen mode and acts as
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 20th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Upscale
Cat not drinking water

"AMUN" wrote in message
Cats free to come and go outdoors , return because they want to.
Cats held captive, will always run when they get a chance.

You're a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 15th 08, 01:55 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Upscale
Cat not drinking water

"William Graham" wrote in message
When they usher you into your own private padded cell, designed so you
can't
hurt yourself by making any stupid decisions, then we will see...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 08, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,alt.cats
Replies: 29
Posted By Upscale
Normal for a cat to vomit a tapeworm vs the worm coming out in the stool?

"-mhd" wrote in message
Ignore my reply with apologies (heh, maybe I cancelled it in time).

Too slow. It's been echoed around the world 3 zillion times and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Upscale
Cat not drinking water

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
You don't know me, the area where I live, or the cats I have had over the
last 30 years, all of whom have been allowed out and all of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 13th 08, 10:19 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Upscale
Cat not drinking water

"William Graham" wrote in message
Yeah......Makes you wonder how they could have survived for millions of
years by drinking the foulest water they could find......:^)

Which...
Forum: Cats - misc January 30th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Upscale
KITTY LITTER DUST!

"DanS" wrote in message

I may have to try this because the Scoop Away I currently use is WAY
too dusty.

I'm not sure that it's available where you are, but here in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 30th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43
Posted By Upscale
KITTY LITTER DUST!

"DanS" wrote in message

I may have to try this because the Scoop Away I currently use is WAY
too dusty.

I'm not sure that it's available where you are, but here in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 29th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43
Posted By Upscale
KITTY LITTER DUST!

"dgk" wrote in message

http://www.litter-robot.com/
It is NOT cheap, around $300.

I didn't buy it because I'm going to have the bathroom redone soon and
I'm going to...
Forum: Cats - misc January 29th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Upscale
KITTY LITTER DUST!

"dgk" wrote in message

http://www.litter-robot.com/
It is NOT cheap, around $300.

I didn't buy it because I'm going to have the bathroom redone soon and
I'm going to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 29th 08, 02:11 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43
Posted By Upscale
KITTY LITTER DUST!

"William Graham" wrote in message

I wonder how these automatic, "self cleaning" ones they advertise on TV
work.....Are they safe for the cat? - I mean, I would hate to have...
Forum: Cats - misc January 29th 08, 02:11 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Upscale
KITTY LITTER DUST!

"William Graham" wrote in message

I wonder how these automatic, "self cleaning" ones they advertise on TV
work.....Are they safe for the cat? - I mean, I would hate to have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 13th 08, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 98
Posted By Upscale
Leaving a cat alone for 24 hours, first time

"G Hardy" wrote in message

The answer is not to have got a cat in the first place. I do think it's
imprisonment. It's my opinion, yours is different.

The...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 13th 08, 06:06 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Upscale
Cat brought strange creature home

"Baldoni" wrote in message
It managed to get under the furniture and so I was able to catch it.
It had been making a squeaking noise and was about the same size as a
Showing results 1 to 25 of 114