Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nanny
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 07, 08:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Nanny
Purrs for a friend's kitties, please

Purrs from me and the gang + a bit of advice:
I have a ferret with a liver tumor and started her on milk thistle after she
was diagnosed. She's doing very well at the moment on 1 drop a day. It's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 17th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Nanny
Integrating the new kitties

LOL, my Jimmy is a large one too, and he drags the females around sometimes,
but in the end the females always win :-)

Nanny

schreef in bericht...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 17th 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Nanny
Integrating the new kitties

That's what I mean, Marina, I want to let them work it out together, be it
cat or ferret. I must say I had more problems with ferrets that I had to
separate, to the point that they had separate...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 17th 07, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Nanny
Integrating the new kitties

I think that keeping them apart gives them the impression that something
creepy and dangerous is in that closed room, or outside of it, depending on
which cat's view.

Nanny

"Jack Campin - bogus...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 07, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Nanny
Problem - Bandit and Ben

It's clearly time and you have the right feeling.
I hope you can make Ben see that this is your last act of love for Bandit, a
present for her and not a murder.

Nanny

"CatNipped"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 07, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Nanny
OT The Weasel War Dance

If you want to see more ferret movies, I have several of my ferrets on You
Tube, just look for Fuzzmom.

Nanny

"Kreisleriana" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 07, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Nanny
Mommy, we're HOOOOLIGANS!!!

Welcome to the crazy world of ferrets ;-)
Did they also get wild when they were trying to dry themselves afterwards ?

Nanny

"HRFLTiger" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 7th 06, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Nanny
UPDATE...: Gertie Ferret may have a friend....

Congratulations :-) Has Gertie met him ?

Nanny

"Helen Miles" schreef in bericht
"Helen Miles"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 06, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 90
Posted By Nanny
Vet Tech Journals: Stupid hospital cat.....

And a mistake in translation(which I seem to have made, or maybe I was just
joking, who knows) is not my conscious intention.......or was it ?

Sorry, I'm just home from hospital after a gall...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 06, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 90
Posted By Nanny
Vet Tech Journals: Stupid hospital cat.....

And a mistake in translation(which I seem to have made, or maybe I was just
joking, who knows) is not my conscious intention.......or was it ?

Sorry, I'm just home from hospital after a gall...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 28th 06, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 90
Posted By Nanny
Vet Tech Journals: Stupid hospital cat.....

I don't know who you're reacting to, but you're absolutely right in
everything you say, Mischief.
Vets and vet techs do not like being mistreated by their patients and they
back off when the animal...