Showing results 1 to 25 of 147
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LesleyM via CatKB.com
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 9th 08, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Does you cat eat cheese?

James wrote:
My pussy got 3 tiny pieces of Monterey Jack that I was eating. I
stopped her from eating more because I know adult cats may have
trouble with milk. She seems to enjoy it.

Some cats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 08, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Not really OT

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
I subscribe to the page-a-day email calendar, and since it's free, it
comes with ads. Today's ad caught my eye. It reads

"Let's face it: cats invented not being into...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 08, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Hold off the candles for KFC

Christina Websell wrote:
Thanks for the purrs. She is much better today, has hardly sneezed at all.

Yay for KFC! She'll outlive all of us at this rate!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 08, 09:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Very puzzled

Thanks to Adrian I have newsgroup access via Outlook Express so I found the
other posts. Alas due to something wrong with my configs (don't know what-
went through it was a friend who organises...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 08, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Purrs Needed

Purrs on their way

--
Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Get-home purrs please

Get your furry butt home purrs for the missing kitty

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

--
Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
My vet

Joy wrote:
It's a good thing I feel my vet is as good at caring for animals as she is
with dealing for people, because it would be very hard for me to ever leave
her.

She sounds...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Kitty Farmcat at TED

Massive purrs for KFC to feel better soon

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

--
Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 08, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
I am not a happy bunny.

wafflycat wrote:
Long story - but Vernon may well have re-snapped his achilles tendon. Just
got back from a couple of hours at the local A&E.

Ouch! Purrs that he hasn't

Lesley

Slave of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 08, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Cleo is home

Dan M wrote:
The vet said her mouth will be sore for a few days, and I've got to give
her antibiotics for the next 10 days (better check that I have a good
supply of bandages), but she's home....
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 08, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Chorizos

Yowie wrote:
, and
if the dripping happened to be bacon dripping, phwoar!

Don't think I have ever had bacon dripping but now I am pining for beef
dripping on toast! Or chicken dripping (It was a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
A candle for Stinky

Granby wrote:
Dan M was the first one to use Heart Cat, at least the first time I heard
it. I think it is a wonderful pair of words. O T in my Heart Cat.

Fugazi was Dave's heart cat- when she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Mmmm, this is good!

Christine K wrote:
He looks like he's
flossing his teeth with it. Bites down and pulls up with the string
between his teeth, and repeat, and repeat...

Perhaps he is! Clever kitty!

Lesley
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Chorizos

John F. Eldredge wrote:

As far as I am concerned, having the dish contain large amounts of
Brussels sprouts would rather spoil the flavor. I like the other members
of the cabbage family, but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Thank You All

Kreisleriana wrote:
, and I kept having the strange thought that I could go
back to the vet and get him

After Fugazi crossed the Bridge- Dave started crying at 2.15am because he
wanted to go and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Chorizos

wrote:
sounds like HASH to me.

I suppose it's a bit like that but traditionally it's made from the leftovers
of a Sunday roast but as far as I am concerned should...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 85
A request

wrote:

I picture him plunking himself down somewhere and then refusing to move.
I know that's mostly because of his disabilities, but I'm sure some of it
must be due to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Messy eaters?

Dan M wrote:
How many of you have masters who are messy eaters?

Sarsi drags wet food out of the bowl and eats it on the mat and when they get
dry they both eat any that has fallen out of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Cleo is out of her dental

Dan M wrote:
I just spoke to the vet. Her pre-anesthesia blood tests looked fine, so
he went ahead with the procedure. He found a lot of plaque and tartar but
no rotten teeth. She is now...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Chorizos

Granby wrote:
sounds like HASH to me.

I suppose it's a bit like that but traditionally it's made from the leftovers
of a Sunday roast but as far as I am concerned should contain large amounts
of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 85
A request

Sara wrote:

I am an Aries, married to a Scorpio. been an interesting 37 years! :))

According to astrology- the one sign Scorpio should avoid is Taurus- guess
what Dave is?

Dammit there may...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 85
A request

Granby wrote:
Dang, are most of the group Scorpios? Never saw so many in an elective
group before.

I seem to remember looking at the rpca census and noticing November seemed to
be the commonest...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 08, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 85
A request

Dan M wrote:

: Cleopatra is now at the vet. Purrs,
please, that my silver senior citizen survives the anesthesia and that
the vet doesn't find anything major wrong.

Purrs of course for the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 08, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Chorizos

Suz wrote:

Manchego=Spainish cheese

Have to have a look in my local deli for it- i am a serious cheese addict!

Lesley
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 08, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Chorizos

Debbie Wilson wrote:
Hmmm....paella- the cafe over the road from where I work does a great one-
might have a look tomorrow as I am meeting a friend for lunch

Also jambalaya....might make...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 147