Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kathy
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 18th 10, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Kathy
My kitten is growing up :(

cybercat wrote:
She just figured out that when her head is hidden under the chair and her
hindquarters and tail are hanging out, I can still see her. She used to
think she was hidden if I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 3rd 10, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Kathy
Clawing at Couch

CatNipped wrote:
I recently got the *perfect* little sofa for my sitting room - we found it
at the Good Will store for only $80!! It's the perfect style and perfect
color for the room (the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 13th 10, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathy
Hey....!! What Happened?

Bill Graham wrote:

"The Nice Mean Man" wrote in message
What happened to all of those...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 8th 10, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Kathy
Tomcat Crazy Female Cat

Kelly Green wrote:

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

"Kelly Greene" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 16th 09, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Kathy
Biting kitty bites no more!

jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, Kathy exclaimed (11/15/2009 11:47 PM):

I posted a while back about our new kitten who was otherwise
practically perfect, but was biting us...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 16th 09, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Kathy
Biting kitty bites no more!

I posted a while back about our new kitten who was otherwise practically
perfect, but was biting us constantly. Some poster here suggested
hissing at him, as that's what his mother would have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 10th 09, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Kathy
HELP!! - old male is mounting my new female cat

cybercat wrote:
"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote
*Don't* take her back. They sound like a great pair who are already
bonded with each other.

I was thinking the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 27th 09, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Kathy
Biting kitty

cybercat wrote:
"Kathy" wrote
Thanks for your response. I'm glad that it all worked out ok. My kitty
is not as bad as that. If I didn't pick him up or try to play with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 27th 09, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Kathy
Biting kitty

Doug Turner wrote:
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:42:17 -0400, Kathy wrote:

We have a 4-month old kitten who was abandoned at a truck stop. He was
approximately 6 weeks old....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 23rd 09, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Kathy
Biting kitty

Rene S. wrote:
You could show him some research. Google Cornell Veterinary Hospital they
are pretty respected, and see what they have to say about neutering age.
Good luck. He is very lucky...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 21st 09, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Kathy
Biting kitty

dberrycat wrote:
On Oct 20, 10:42 am, Kathy wrote:
We have a 4-month old kitten who was abandoned at a truck stop. He was
approximately 6 weeks old. My son-in-law found...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 09, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Kathy
Biting kitty

Rene S. wrote:
I agree with what cybercat says--use a toy or laser light to play with
him, never your hands. If he does bite your hand, yell OW loudly and
let your hand go limp. Quietly and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 09, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Kathy
Biting kitty

cybercat wrote:
"Kathy" wrote in message

forearms but it's painful. The vet said he can't be neutered until he's 7
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 09, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Kathy
Biting kitty

We have a 4-month old kitten who was abandoned at a truck stop. He was
approximately 6 weeks old. My son-in-law found him and brought him to
me. He had eye infections and an upper respiratory...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 18th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 49
Posted By Kathy
can cats learn words?

Joe Canuck wrote:
wrote:

I have 2 cats they are around 3 years old. They love tuna fish.
Whenever I say the word "tuna" real loud, they come running and
meowing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 18th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Kathy
Question

Matilda wrote:
"Kathy" wrote in message

At the beginning of the tainted cat food disaster, I kept checking every
day to make...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Kathy
Question

At the beginning of the tainted cat food disaster, I kept checking every
day to make sure that the 3 oz cans of MaxCat Gourmet Adult food we were
feeding our cat was ok.
Only the pouches were...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 27th 06, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Kathy
Advice please

cybercat wrote:
"Kathy" wrote: He prescribed antibiotic drops - 1 drop
twice a day.

We are finding it impossible to accomplish this task - she fights it so
hard. My...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 27th 06, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Kathy
Advice please

PawsForThought wrote:
Kathy wrote:My son is covered with bites and scratches and I don't
think

we've managed to hit the target with a drop many times. Does anyone
have any advice? ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 27th 06, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Kathy
Advice please

We have a 13-year-old female cat, B.K., who turned up on our doorstep
when she was about 1 year old, pregnant. She was semi-feral, fed by
people who lived across the street to stay around and...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20