Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: john sumner[_12_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 11, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By john sumner[_12_]
Ping Jill

Jill just wondering if you got my email, that i am one of the safe senders
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 11, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By john sumner[_12_]
OT - Controversial Question

"Yowie" wrote in
:

There's a glimmer of hope - there's a bunch of his kids that are
estranged from him because they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 11, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By john sumner[_12_]
OT - Fireworks?

"Yowie" wrote in
:

I don't know. I suspect it would be debt collection type stuff first.
Then they'd take you to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By john sumner[_12_]
OT Bigtime THE VERDICT IS IN

MLB wrote in :

I am shocked at the verdict! MLB

this is why people call fla fladuh
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By john sumner[_12_]
OT - Fireworks?

"Yowie" wrote in
:

We (Australia) have an entirely different voting system to yours.
First of all, all citizens here HAVE...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By john sumner[_12_]
OT - Controversial Question

Lesley Madigan wrote in news:94e35815-0880-46cb-
:

They're complete and utter (insert as many rude words as you think...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By john sumner[_12_]
OT - Controversial Question

"Yowie" wrote in
:

Fred Phelps and hte like are the type that if they aren't p*ssed off &
outraged, then they''ll...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By john sumner[_12_]
OT - Controversial Question

Yowie wrote in news:iut7j5$8r4$1@dont-
email.me:

I'm entirely middle ground. I don't care one way or another about Lady
Gaga. Here music is 'ok' but I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 11, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By john sumner[_12_]
OT - Fireworks?

"Joy" wrote in news:4e1116b1$0$12457$bd467cd0
@news.dslextreme.com:

Right. That's one of the things I love about them.

Joy

and they love their beer
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 11, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By john sumner[_12_]
OT - Fireworks?

Yowie wrote in news:iuqqu3$6m2$2@dont-
email.me:

Australian slang is full of rhyming slang, perhaps because Australian
slang is mostly a descendant of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 11, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By john sumner[_12_]
OT - Fireworks?

"J J Levin" wrote in
:

I live in Northern NJ. There are organized fireworks on the 4th, but
the NY Police Commissioner was...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11