Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scott Buchanan
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 07, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Scott Buchanan
PETFOOD RECALL: !!!Wal-Mart, Safeway, Kroger and other store brands!!!

Good information. Thank You.

"Karen" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 11th 07, 03:50 AM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 108
Posted By Scott Buchanan
Whiskas Cat Food

I don't want kidney problems either. What do you think might cause this? Is
it Whiskas or dry food in general?

Thanks

"Christina Websell" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 07, 07:26 AM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 108
Posted By Scott Buchanan
Whiskas Cat Food

No it is dry food that I am asking about. Indy has never had canned food. He
is about 10 years old. He spends half of the time and eats plenty if mice,
insects and grass. Historically I haven't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 9th 07, 06:53 PM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 108
Posted By Scott Buchanan
Whiskas Cat Food

My Indy ate Friskies cat food for most of his life. I believe that it is
the best out there but have no facts. On day we ran out of his regular food
and not wanting to go the distance to the regular...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 12th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Scott Buchanan
Garage door threat to cats

Make sure that the door is adjusted correctly: If it hits an obstruction it
should reverse direction and open.

"Adrian A" wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5