Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave Whiley
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 10th 09, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave Whiley
male cats not getting along post-surgery

cybercat wrote:
"Rene S." wrote in message

Excellent advice. Put more simply,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Dave Whiley
Question for UK Cat "owners" - Pets at Home online orders

As their helpline seems to have closed down for the night :-(

I've been trying to place an on-line order with Pets at Home. No
problems until I get to the checkout, where it tells me that the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 28th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave Whiley
A different question about cat bowls.

"Sheelagh"o"" wrote in message
On Jan 26, 3:08 pm, "Dave Whiley"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 27th 08, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave Whiley
A different question about cat bowls.

"cybercat" wrote in message

Wet food is best served on a flat saucer. If you need a deep bowl I assume
you feed dry? I do too, now, as they...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 08, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave Whiley
A different question about cat bowls.

A slightly different question about bowls.

Whilst doing the regular litter run, I saw that the pet shop was selling "U"
shaped bowls with no (or at least very shallow) sides. The notice beside...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 20th 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Dave Whiley
Litter box help needed please

"cybercat" wrote in message

Then take a look at this! I am not sure what I think about it, but it
would prevent litter flinging:

Forum: Cat community January 20th 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

Then take a look at this! I am not sure what I think about it, but it
would prevent litter flinging:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Dave Whiley
OT Joke of the day you will get a chuckle

"Matthew" wrote in message
Computer Dependency Test

Here's a quick test for you to take. This just proves that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 07, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By Dave Whiley
My cats have never been out

"bookie" wrote in message

they do live in hedges and undergrowth inthe british countryside and
just...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 20th 07, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Dave Whiley
SICK and TIRED of people dumping their animals......

wrote in message
I am SICK and tired of cleaning up after people. I live in NY and
just recently my wife and I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 07, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave Whiley
This should probably be discouraged ...

"Matthew" wrote in message

Why Dave

Well, it does make filling a saucepan difficult when you have to use one
hand...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave Whiley
This should probably be discouraged ...

.... but I really didn't have the heart for it!

http://www.pbase.com/djw_photo_42/taps

--
Dave

not-me should be djw401 and there's no need for any wossname
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 16th 07, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Dave Whiley
Declawing "compulsory"?

"cindys" wrote in message

There is absolutely no American law that says kittens have to be declawed
(by law) in the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 16th 07, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Dave Whiley
Declawing "compulsory"?

I have just read a "letter to the editor" (those able to receive British TV
will find it on ITV1 teletext page 328, sub-page 3 of 11, until 17 May).

The letter includes this statement:

"I think in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 8th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Dave Whiley
Laser pointer as cat toy?

"Ken Knecht" wrote in message
Laser pointers to amuse cat? Bah, humbug! Invested in a laser pointer
with a nice bright...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave Whiley
recall humor

"jmc" wrote in message

Mother Nature, Inc.,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 2nd 07, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 171
Posted By Dave Whiley
WE HAVE THEM AT LAST!

"sheelagh" wrote in message

In the UK when you accept a caution it is admitting guilt, but you get
away with it without a true blemish on your record, and you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 9th 07, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Dave Whiley
URGENT ADVICE REQUIRED

"sheelagh" wrote in message

DOES ANONE FROM THE UK KNOW WHETHER A VET IS REQUIRED BY LAW TO HAVE
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Dave Whiley
Proof we suck as a species

"Smera" wrote in message

Idiots are aren't the only people known for "stupid cat stunts" though.
Even smart people...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19