Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pam O'Sullivan
Forum: Cat community December 14th 11, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam O'Sullivan
Kissamouses (Kissamice?) Past

Wen ower Meowmie wuz goin fru paypers anna stuff befower moofin tew da
new howse, she founded a Kissamouse Kard list frum lotsa yeers ago,
wen we still hadded Chester (RB) anna Charlie (RB). She...
Forum: Cat community December 14th 11, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Pam O'Sullivan
The Story Ov the First Kissamouse

I 'members heerin' dis longtymago, wen I wuz still kitTen--PacoBell
Forum: Cat community December 10th 10, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Pam O'Sullivan
It'z beginnin tew luk a lot like Kissamouse

Diz heer PacoBell. We usses jus wantid tew stop in tew wish alla yews
a furry Kissamouse. We usses iz movin tew a different howze purty
sune, anna Mewmie didn't haf da tyme tew dew Sekrit Santa...
Forum: Cat community December 10th 10, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Pam O'Sullivan
Spring Update

On Dec 9, 2:09*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
I gotted STOLE frum my sleepy spt and putted in bocks prison and
tooked to Ted. Ted stung be like a B. I will SCRATCH...
Forum: Cat community December 24th 09, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam O'Sullivan
Merry Kissamouse tew all

Tis da day befurr Kissamouse anna awl frew da hows, Menny creechurs iz
stirrin (but I cant finda mows..)
Meowmie iz runnin' lyke crazy tew make up da tyme, Cuz Charllie gottid
sik again (don't gottid...
Forum: Cat community December 24th 09, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Pam O'Sullivan
'Scuse me, iz Lilith Kitten arouwn tewday

On Dec 21, 10:25*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote:
On Dec 21, 10:10*pm, "Pam O'Sullivan" wrote:

On Dec 19, 5:18*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote: On...
Forum: Cat community December 22nd 09, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Pam O'Sullivan
'Scuse me, iz Lilith Kitten arouwn tewday

On Dec 19, 5:18*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote:
On Dec 19, 1:00*pm, "Pam O'Sullivan" wrote:

Ummm, Lilith, dis heer PacoBell....wuz yew helpin' yur Meowmie...
Forum: Cat community December 19th 09, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Pam O'Sullivan
'Scuse me, iz Lilith Kitten arouwn tewday

Ummm, Lilith, dis heer PacoBell....wuz yew helpin' yur Meowmie tew
write Kissamouse Kards? We fink yew mighta mikst up sumfin.....
Forum: Cat community December 10th 09, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Pam O'Sullivan
Furzt kard sytink

We gottid ower furst kard yesterdee, tew!!! I fink furrum farfar
away... (PacoBell, whose sense of distance is measured by how many
footseps to get to the food bowl)
Forum: Cat community December 2nd 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By Pam O'Sullivan
HiHi! was: Long Ago Posters

WOW! we'ze seed a lotta namymes we memfurs. We'ze hopin dat da
Meowmie will post a liddle more regglarlee. Anna we'za awl eggzited
bowt Kissamouse anna Sekrit Santas!!!! (PacoBell, doing...
Forum: Cat community November 24th 09, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Pam O'Sullivan
Purrs for my Friend's Missing Cat please

"Get your furry butt home, Mocha."

--

Alluvusses will purr furry hard fur Mocha tew come home. PacoBell et
cetera

We down't no if yewall rememfurs enny uv usses. Dis is PacoBell anna
Charlie anna Orangie, wif Midnite (da Pest) anna Miz Kali Ko Kitty.
Her useta live inna da OWT, but she livez inna da IN wif...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12