Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Spaying is too little, too late.
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 22nd 08, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Kitties are such cute little snookims

On Feb 21, 9:00 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
"Spaying is too little, too late." wrote in
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Kitties are such cute little snookims

On Feb 21, 10:13 am, "tanadashoes" wrote:

You are just so cute. The muu muu man posted drivel like yours and then
forgot to remove his URL for his diaper fetish site. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 08, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Kitties are such cute little snookims

On Feb 20, 9:01 pm, tanadashoes wrote:
On Feb 20, 8:56 pm, "Spaying is too little, too late."

wrote:
On Feb 20, 5:41 pm,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 08, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Kitties are such cute little snookims

On Feb 20, 5:41 pm, tanadashoes wrote:
On Feb 20, 12:22 pm, tanadashoes wrote:

On Feb 19, 2:44 pm, wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 08, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Kitties are such cute little snookims

On Feb 19, 3:48 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
Earls_Music wrote:
We get at least one dead bird a month, left behind by a cat who
doesn't know what to do...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 08, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Kitties are such cute little snookims

On Feb 19, 1:44 pm, wrote:
Earls_Music wrote:

Our block has 4 "cat houses". 3 are 40ish spinsters and one is a
recently unattached...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 08, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Just a punk

On Feb 19, 7:53 am, "Matthew" wrote:
"Earls_Music"

Plonk

Just another punk from the gossips sites. Little boys playing with a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 08, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
This "NG"

On Feb 19, 12:26 pm, "Granby" wrote:
There just are people out there who lack a soul. They can be mean and
vindictive. I guess because we are all angels, there has to be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 08, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
This "NG"

On Feb 19, 5:31 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
""STEELER"" wrote in message

This newsgroup has it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 08, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
This "NG"

On Feb 18, 2:21 pm, "\"STEELER\"" wrote:
This newsgroup has it all. So many times you just sit back and laugh or
just giggle. Then the same day a thread will bring you to...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10