Showing results 1 to 25 of 187
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Julie_Snowshoe[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 2nd 12, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
I'm baaaaaack

On Mar 29, 9:02*pm, CatNipped wrote:
RPCA is nice there also in that it has gotten quite a lot of "new"
members from people asking to invite friends who are also cat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 8th 12, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Ping Jill

On Feb 7, 3:37*pm, CatNipped wrote:
On 2/7/2012 8:03 AM, jmcquown wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 8th 12, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Petmate Purifying Pet Fountain Filters need a good home

On Feb 7, 10:43*am, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
I have 9 filters for a Petmate Purifying Pet Fountain. *If you can use
them please let me know and I will send them to you as wel...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 12, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Petmate Purifying Pet Fountain Filters need a good home

I have 9 filters for a Petmate Purifying Pet Fountain. If you can use
them please let me know and I will send them to you as wel don't use
them anymore. First response gets them.

Julie
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 12, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
We made the choice to send him on :(

On Feb 7, 9:07*am, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
His kidneys were starting to fail, his 'alligator skin' was not getting
better, and all he did was sleep, eat (sometimes) and toddle...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 12, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Ping Jill

Jill,

In an effort to deny that I will ever become a hoarder I am cleaning
out boxes of junk that I seem to collect. Those things that I think
have some value so I can't possibly throw them away, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 10th 12, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 82
CANT WE JUST

On Jan 10, 10:42*am, Sherry wrote:
On Jan 9, 10:51*pm, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:

I think that Facebook isn't any less secure than this newsgroup...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 10th 12, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 82
CANT WE JUST

On Jan 10, 7:17*am, wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 20:51:08 -0800 (PST), Julie_Snowshoe

wrote:
I think that Facebook isn't any less secure...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 10th 12, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 82
CANT WE JUST

I think that Facebook isn't any less secure than this newsgroup as far
as personal information is concerned. If you search any one of the
regular posters here you'll probably learn more about their...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 9th 12, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
I'm having new neighbour problems OT

On Jan 8, 3:09*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Patok" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 11, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Raised Cat Feeding Station?

On Dec 29, 9:38*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
*What do you think? *Now that I'm in the market for a nice big water dish
for Persia it occurred to me maybe she might benefit from a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 11, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
New ferals - need feeding advice

Apparently somebody in our neighborhood bought some chickens and 3 of
those chickens were roosters rather than hens and they were turned out
to forage. Those 3 roosters have discovered that I feed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 13th 11, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Stray cat update

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 07:29:39 -0500, Kalynnda Rivermoon
wrote:

Please keep Ghost (and us) in your thoughts. I've never tamed a feral.
We can use all the help...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 30th 11, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 57
I just don't get some people

Pat,

It sounds to me like the animals in your community need a voice. You
might not be able to help this kitten or the dog living next door, but
perhaps you can help others that come after them. In...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 11, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
OT - Laughing at Ourselves

On Aug 26, 12:41*am, "Yowie"
wrote:
,
CatNipped typed:

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 11, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
OT - About my OTs, Help Needed

Lori,

I'm not stalking you but I went by to make sure you got positive
feedback from your post (I would have felt real bad if you'd been
attacked). *I read two posts by you and the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 11, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
OT - About my OTs, Help Needed

On Aug 18, 3:17*am, CatNipped wrote:
On 8/17/2011 10:42 PM, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:

On Aug 17, 11:15 pm, *wrote:
On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 11, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Things you never thought you'd do...

On Aug 16, 12:33*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 11, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
OT - About my OTs, Help Needed

On Aug 17, 11:15*pm, CatNipped wrote:
On 8/17/2011 9:52 PM, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 11, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
OT - About my OTs, Help Needed

On Aug 17, 5:52*pm, CatNipped wrote:
I'm not being over-sensitive here, I'd like some advice.

I know I "OT" a lot - probably twice as much or more as anyone else
here....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 11, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Things you never thought you'd do...

On Aug 15, 7:30*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
Purring for poop is not something I ever thought I'd do! And yet, purring
for Pat's Mickey to have a decent bowel movement...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 11, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
OT - How Old Am I Game

45RPM and 33.5RPM (there was a third 'revolutions per minute' position,
but I never used it and can't remember what it was for).

The third is a 78 rpm. I had (have) a number of 78s. Used to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 11, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
An article about Protecting your pets in all kinds of weather inthe local newspaper

On Jul 25, 9:03*am, dgk wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:34:05 -0400, "Matthew"

So the guy and wife go into the dry cleaners for a minute, keeping the
car in their sight....
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 3rd 11, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Spicey Needs Purrs

On Jun 2, 8:45*pm, Sherry wrote:
On Jun 2, 4:07*pm, Suz wrote:

Spicey has not been well this week she is having surgery tomorrow AM
please send...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 20th 11, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
The ferals pay room and board

This morning I found a small critter - I suspect a shrew, DH says a
baby mole - in one of the feral cat bowls. They are either a) letting
us know they are earning their keep, b) saying thank you or...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 187