Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Greg Bailey
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Greg Bailey
Followup 2 ... glaucoma, not hypertension

Vet checked his blood pressure out, it was normal ... checked his eye
pressure and it was way high. So it's likely we have either a developing
glaucoma or retinal problem. In other words, it's an...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 27th 08, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Greg Bailey
Followup ... cat didn't ingest bug spray

I'm posting this in a different thread than the one I started because I
posted to that under two different IDs and I want to try to avoid confusion
.... just talked to the vet, our regular vet who...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 08, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Greg Bailey
Cat ingested ant/roach spray ... possibility of lasting damage?

One of my cats (4-year-old male) is at the vet right now. Short version, I
sprayed for ants (Raid) around the baseboard in the kitchen where his water
and food bowls sit. I thought I had waited...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 5th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Greg Bailey
advice baby kittens....?

How long have you been trying the cotton bud trick? I posted a thread below
about the two kittens we recovered from our kitchen wall ... it took a while
for the cotton bud trick to work, I don't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 4th 08, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Greg Bailey
Advice on feeding 2 kittens recovered from inside kitchen wall today

I looked and didn't see any more.

I think I've seen the mama cat around, but while I feel bad that she
probably doesn't know what happened to her kittens, as I think I said in my
first post, this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 4th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Greg Bailey
Advice on feeding 2 kittens recovered from inside kitchen wall today

Last night, we heard some noises coming from inside the wall in our kitchen.
This morning, it became evident that these noises were at least one, and
most likely two, small cats.

Three squares of...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6