Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sativasam
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 09, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By sativasam
Warning- ICHC hacked again

Yeah, and maybe the American Revolutionaries should have just rolled over
and we could still be British.

Maybe you should consider returning the stolen land you call USA to the its
Native...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 09, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By sativasam
Cutting nails

I see, American cat owners, that explains it. Poor cats, the only possible
reason to cut a cats claws is, if it has a foot /claw infection and needs
treatment, in general this cruel act is just to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 09, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By sativasam
Cutting nails

"desgnr" in a moment of madness wrote in message

My CC won't let me cut her nails,she hisses & tries to bite me.

Not surprised,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 21st 09, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By sativasam
Long-term Consequences of Starvation

Maybe you could get her a bag of 'posh nosh' as a gift to help build her up.

"FirstHit" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 09, 03:54 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.animals.wildlife,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By sativasam
I FINALLY MOWED THE FRONT LAWN

oh yes, your just the kind of chap I like to Spike with LSD
(http://url2it.com/snf) and experiment with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 09, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By sativasam
When 1 is a bully?

I have 3 cats living with me. Or is it the other way round.
All rescues Tilly the queen Mozz the man and BIG Tank Murdock.
Mozz was 1st he just arrived 1 rainy night. Tilly next was in a cage waiting...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 22nd 09, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By sativasam
Best way to force feed a kitten?

Force feeding a kitten is a stupid thing to try.
Feeding trolls is as fruitless a task.

What would Fred Hall say ?

He would probably, identify you as a troll, attempting to ascertain why you
waste...
Forum: Cat community February 20th 09, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By sativasam
Protests in China over cats on the menu (Albany Times Union)

Don't be absurd, you will be saying a chicken has no teeth or claws next!
"Mark B." wrote in message
what people fail to realize...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8