A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz by Sundance and/or Rebecca
Greetinz, kitteez an frenz. Welkum to da Booteek, RPCC's one-stop shop fur awl yurown fashin needz. If yoo needz furmal ware, we haz ball gownz an tuksedoz. If yoo needz sumfing less furmal, we haz daydressez fur da girlz and Hawaiian shirtz fur da boyz. Just need acsesseriez? We haz joolriez,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 06:51 AM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
10 80 Cat community
Booteek fashin show: 2019 kolekshun by Sundance and/or Rebecca
Gud eevnin, kitteez an frenz. Fangu all fur kummin to da Booteek's very firstest fashin show! I iz yurown host, Sundance. Seated rite dere iz my wink Pitoonya: we operatez da Booteek an we iz furry happee to hab yoo awl heer. We iz purrowd to say dat today's modelz iz frum da whirled famiss Furred...
Today 06:16 AM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
0 1 Cat community
Arrival at the beach, Koh Kood by cshenk
In high spirits the group step off the speed boat. The wood worker and rope maker meet with waiting kittahs. The wood worker is directed to several trees up the sides of the steep cliff that need to come down (or will on their own) and will be used for building materials. Several of them will...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 01:43 AM
by cshenk Go to last post
11 179 Cat community
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me! by jmcquown[_2_]
Not literally. :) I had the audacity to go out and run errands today. I felt sure I'd given Buffy plenty of attention when I got home. We played for a while. Then I turned my attention to the computer, which I haven't done for a few days. She was sitting in my lap, getting scritches. I got...
Yesterday 08:09 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
9 56 Cat anecdotes
Smokey meets the Dawg by Bill Stock[_2_]
The relatives arrived today and brought a couple of their dawgs, because they had a sitter issue. Fortunately the large Bulldog stayed in the car (no it was not hot today), but the miniature BD came inside. It stayed in its crate for the most part, but Smokey stayed in bed, claiming not to know it...
Yesterday 08:07 PM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
7 79 Cat anecdotes
Where is everybody? by joy
I haven't seen any posts here for a couple of days.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 07:57 PM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
13 86 Cat anecdotes