Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: reeper[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 07, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By reeper[_2_]
even if all pussy...

was mine, i'd still only have nothing but an ol flat biscuit

the hell is wrong with you folk? stay on up! get on up

don't worry bout nothing, Im in the house, it's all good.
did I ever mention...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 11th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
Replies: 7
Posted By reeper[_2_]
Will a dog whistle affect a cat?

ultra high frequencies in the range of 5800Hz. to 12400Hz. Used for
training dolphins and killer whales at Sea World it is also...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 10th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By reeper[_2_]
pui, is limeys ate cats -- read the terrible truth

damn brian, talk the mans head off one time
the hell makes you so damn special
he don't wanna read that disassembled drivel
pui, posting under the influence again are we?

reaching out to internet...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 10th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By reeper[_2_]
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

"sheelagh" wrote in message
Thank you for clearing that up Rhonda
I still find it strange that we all speak the same language, yet there
are so many different...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 10th 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By reeper[_2_]
Moving with cats

"reeper" wrote in message

they want to go out when... the litter box is full, when the food is
mediocre, when it's too cold or hot...

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 10th 07, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By reeper[_2_]
Moving with cats

wrote in message
Yeah - don't, because that's is what they will do.

yeah, they're not too bright sometimes

actually, barring the scent of a woman, I think cats...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 10th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By reeper[_2_]
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

"bookie" wrote in message
On 9 Jun, 18:49, reeper wrote:
On Jun 9, 1:31 pm,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By reeper[_2_]
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

the cramps the cramps! what about the cramps

"sheelagh" wrote in message
On 8 Jun, 22:38, reeper...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By reeper[_2_]
limeys ate cats -- read the terrible truth

you went to the shelter and got cats just to improve your ratings?

"shebelagh" wrote in message
On Jun 8,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By reeper[_2_]
Get Rich Quick CLICK HERE

"sheelagh" wrote in
I think not!
How could you possibly mistake me for this one?
I have better things to do with my time than post under different
persona's. I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 07, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By reeper[_2_]
follow-up to teeth cleaning topic

try to post back after you sort it out?

I hadn't realized how intense a cleaning must be.

why don't you get her toenails painted

"Tara Legale" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 7th 07, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By reeper[_2_]
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

the fact that it was about her pussy was SHOCKING
so sure to give her a win with any jury
any men on the jury are thinking about her pussy
any women on the jury are thinking about the pain
win win...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 6th 07, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By reeper[_2_]
The World is a Wonderful Place

As long as laughter is good to hear and lips are good to kiss.

some song I heard
--

I hope you all make a million bux and do all the nice things for cats you
want to do

You have to play one dollar...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 6th 07, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By reeper[_2_]
Rainbow Bridge copyright violation / royalties due

I wish the catb poet would come back

she made a poem one day, I made one beside hers just for fun, it was an old
song I had laying around, it just happened to mean the same things with the
same...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16