Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CatNipped[_6_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 15, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
Constipation

All my clowder eat canned food. I put about a little less than a teaspoon in his canned food and he ate the who thing.

Background, last weekend he started a blockage in his urinary tract and Monday...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 15, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
Constipation

I've heard that pumpkin is good for constipation in cats, but I have no idea how to get him to eat it. Are there any other remedies I could try?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 19th 15, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
I need PhilP

Gawds, I'm getting worried. He ate at the vet and he ate when we brought him home at 6PM, but he still hasn't used the litter box. I can understand that his penis might still be sore and he's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 19th 15, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
I need PhilP

Hey, haven't been on here in years, but I'm hoping PhilP is still reading/posting here. I have a problem with a male cat, Archer, 8 years old, just had a blockage due to urinary crystals for the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 11, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 53
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
New cats -- need advice

On Oct 10, 11:14*am, "J J Levin" wrote:
Hello all,

Some of you know me -- came here a few months ago and got tons of very good
advice. Now crunch time may be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 11, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
Ah Well....

On May 21, 6:25*pm, hopitus wrote:
On May 20, 7:08*pm, CatNipped wrote:

I should have known not to look for Sammy or Archer - Ben is just too
intimidated by...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 11, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
Ah Well....

I should have known not to look for Sammy or Archer - Ben is just too
intimidated by authority figures. He did bring me my anniversary
present early... it's a "Nook" (which I insist on "mistakenly"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 11, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
OT - Still in Hosp. Finish

On May 20, 5:31*pm, Takayuki wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
Weird - for some reason I'm only seeing part of my post, so let's
start again (the good...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 11, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
Weird - for some reason I'm only seeing part of my post, so let's
start again (the good...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 20th 11, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
OT - Still in Hosp. Finish

On May 19, 8:10*pm, hopitus wrote:
On May 19, 4:22*pm, CatNipped wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes May 20th 11, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
OT - Still in Hosp. Finish

On May 19, 8:10*pm, hopitus wrote:
On May 19, 4:22*pm, CatNipped wrote:

Weird - for some reason I'm only seeing part of my post, so...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 20th 11, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
OT - Still in Hosp. Finish

On May 19, 8:10*pm, hopitus wrote:
On May 19, 4:22*pm, CatNipped wrote:

Weird - for some reason I'm only seeing part of my post, so...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 19th 11, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
OT - Still in Hosp. Finish

Weird - for some reason I'm only seeing part of my post, so let's
start again (the good part got cut off).

Now they say I have new pneumonia - well of course, keep someone bed-
bound long enough and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 19th 11, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
OT - Still in Hosp.

Now they say I have new pneumonia - well of course, keep someone bed-
bound long enough and they will get it.

The "good" news is that I got approved for SSN which means I'll no
longer have private...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 10th 11, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
Thank you from CatNipped

On May 10, 3:42*pm, CatNipped wrote:
Thank you Pat and Ann for the lovely cards you sent - they are stood
up on my window sill helping to bring warmth to the clinical
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 10th 11, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By CatNipped[_6_]
Thank you from CatNipped

Thank you Pat and Ann for the lovely cards you sent - they are stood
up on my window sill helping to bring warmth to the clinical
atmosphere (they found something else, yet again, that has me in...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16