Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Clowder (So.)
Forum: Cat community October 17th 08, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Clowder (So.)
Another name for the Walk

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat wrote:
We have several times asked kitties here to purr for our cousin, Maggie
the dog. Maggie owns our Uncle Pat back in Catifurnia.

Shortly after...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Clowder (So.)
Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees

Will in New Haven wrote:

Eever r secretary or r fren made a mistook. "Shadow, House of Matthew"
shud bee "Spirit, House of Matthew"

Dey iz onlee human.

--
Maggy May, mild glare at...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Ray or Fran wrote:
Many years ago, when my mother died, I received a wonderful card that I've
kept taped to the fridge.

While I cannot share the picture, I can share the words. The words...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 08, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Clowder (So.)
Tribyoute tu Mandy

Sam, dat wuz wunderfull. Wee luff heeerin bowt TuffGirl Kitties, dey's
got plenny ov purrsonality! Wee will reememfur Mandy.

Mietze
Forum: Cat community October 15th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Clowder (So.)
A tribute to Mutt

Whut a splendid Tribyoot! Wee feel like wee noo yur Uncle Mutt, an
unnerstand compleetly how it is fur da hoomins wenn dey lose a speshul
Star kitty. Dey luff us all, ov cors, but sum kitties...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 08, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Clowder (So.)
A trybute to Scoter Dog

Granby wrote:
O T Mahoney goes to Piglet and takes her paw, he walks with het up the steps
to the podium. She could do this by herself but he wants to be sure that,
in her grief, whe doesn't...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 08, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Clowder (So.)
A tribyoot to Winnie, Howze of Coan

Will in New Haven wrote:

(Lovely tribute by the entire House reluctantly snipped)

A furryfine tribyoot, wee will reememfur Winnie so much mor cleerly now.

Mietze

(Sweet, sweet kitties,...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Clowder (So.)
A tribyoot to Winnie, Howze of Coan

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
[A petite cream-and-white Persian wearing a deep blue vintage
Balenciaga gown walks up to the front holding three forget-me-nots.
She shakes her long fur, and in a...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 08, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 119
Posted By Clowder (So.)
Da Gestbuk Taybil

The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Ralph takes the plumed pen, dips it in the inkwell and signs with a
flourish, letting his clowder sign too, before handing the pen to
Willow

Ralph de Ralf of the...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 08, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Clowder (So.)
Ize Kant Stay Long

wrote:
[Black polydactyl kitty looking very tired enters and makes his way to
the guestbook table]

Hi Willow. Ralph, itz gud tu see yu agin [shaykz Ralphz paw]

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10