A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Master of Ceremonies? by Pit2nya[_4_]
On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 4:01:32 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote: Sundance says :Gosh. I guess I'd catsider it if Ize reely reely reely reely needed, but I wuz hopin to juss be a attendee dis yeer. It wud be diffykukt to follow in Rebecca's pawstepz, an I wudnt do az gud az her kuz I duznt...
Today 04:33 AM
by Pit2nya[_4_] Go to last post
6 26 Cat community
Officerz list by title by cshenk
OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA , SEPTEMBURR, 2018 *** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank *** Original Grand Pooh-Bah - Lovable Louise Grand Pooh-Bah - Pi2nya Vice Grand Pooh-Bah - Sundance Assitant to vice grand Pooh-Bah - Books Prezident uf Catmerica - Daisy-Chan Vice Prezident uf...
Today 04:21 AM
by Pit2nya[_4_] Go to last post
4 47 Cat community
Koh Koot location, Invite extended by Pit2nya[_4_]
On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 7:54:27 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote: Hellow Ladies and Gentlebeings! I am Princess Malee of Koh Kood and the surrounding Islands. My father King Chanarong and I would be delighted to have you join us as we honor Bast! As you make your decision on which...
Today 02:20 AM
by cshenk Go to last post
1 24 Cat community
Lap cats - or not by joy
For ages, I’ve had cats in my lap while I sat in my recliner and watched TV in the evening. About 90% of the time I’d have both, although occasionally it would be just Pickles, and once in a while just Koala. Usually Pickles would come up first. She wouldn’t come up if Koala was already...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 09:05 PM
by Tina[_2_] Go to last post
12 88 Cat anecdotes