Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community May 3rd 09, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Anti Sandy
Awl dis frum da bedroom.

He should also learn more about cats before writing about them. Cats are
"obligate carnivores" and must have protein in their diet. I saw a case on
TV where a lady tried to make her cats...
Forum: Cat community April 10th 09, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Anti Sandy
Oing Auntie Sandie

Sure, I just sent an email.

Anti Sandy

"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T anna we haz a kuestin. Kud u email gramby atz
Forum: Cat community March 31st 09, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Anti Sandy
Deer Maggy May

Thank you all. This chicken soup is very good. I appreciate you bringing
it. Sundance and Pitoonya are over by the back door, unless they have
returned to the cruise by now.

Anti Sandy

"Will...
Forum: Cat community March 31st 09, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Anti Sandy
Get-togedder at Sundance's

Thank you, Pitoonya. I think just drinking your soup has done a lot of
good.

And I'm proud to be your MIL, too! You go have a good time with Sundance on
the cruise!

Anti Sandy

"Pi2nya AKA...
Forum: Cat community March 30th 09, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Anti Sandy
Get-togedder at Sundance's

[Anti Sandy pets Tiger once more.]

Thank you, Tiger, it was very comforting to have all you kitties here. I
hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Anti Sandy

"Stormmee"...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 09, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Anti Sandy
Get-togedder at Sundance's

Hello, Mosey. It's nice of you to visit. Yes, that matzo ball soup was
very good -- I'm feeling stronger already!

And thank you, Mimzy and Bob, for letting me borrow your special stones.
I'll...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 09, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Anti Sandy
Get-togedder at Sundance's

Welcome, Harri, it's very nice to meet you. Yes, the surgery was a little
scary, but the doctors... I mean, the TEDs and nurses were very good.

Barbecued mousies, you say?

[Anti Sandy pauses for...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 09, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Anti Sandy
Get-togedder at Sundance's

Hello, OT. I'm feeling pretty good today, because Sundance and I had a nap
together.

Anti Sandy

"Granby" wrote in message
O T and...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 09, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Anti Sandy
Get-togedder at Sundance's

[Anti Sandy pets Tiger just one time]

Welcome, Tiger, thank you for coming. I'm honored to be allowed to pet you.
Please make yourself comfortable -- I know kitty purrs are some of the best...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 09, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Anti Sandy
Get-togedder at Sundance's

Meow, Anaïs! Of course I remember you! You're looking as beautiful as
ever! It's nice to see you again.

Anti Sandy, giving Anaïs some skritches

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community December 28th 08, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Anti Sandy
Ryan has a puuurroblem.

Have you seen him bring up hairballs before? I would say take him to TED.
It could be something other than a hairball that is stuck somehow.

Sandy

"Fred" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community June 12th 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Anti Sandy
Sashi Went to da Brij

Dis iz so sad -- anofur fur gon to da brij. We will purr fur Sashi, too.

Rebecca

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community May 31st 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Anti Sandy
waterzmellon

If there is anything bad in it, I would think it's in the juice as well.
Maybe just watch to be sure it doesn't cause diarrhea or anything.

Sandy

"Granby" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community May 4th 08, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Anti Sandy
Purrz four Eight Bellz

It stands for "put to sleep". For you kitties, that means when we help a
kitty or other fur on its way to the Rainbow Bridge.

Anti Sandy

"Cory" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community January 17th 08, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Anti Sandy
Owrown pollygeez to da kamoonitee

No, I won't have to relocate. I'll be working at the same place with the
same people, just employed by a different company. Actually, the most
stressful thing is that I'll have to find new...
Forum: Cat community December 29th 07, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Anti Sandy
Fangus all arownd!

When Sundance was sick and wouldn't eat, a friend recommended giving him
some canned mackeral -- apparently cats have a hard time resisting that. I
didn't have mackeral, so I tried sardines, and...
Forum: Cat community April 16th 07, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Anti Sandy
Toonya, dont luk at myownself

"Fred" wrote in message
Anti Sandy wrote:

"Fred" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community April 16th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Anti Sandy
Toonya, dont luk at myownself

"Cory" wrote in message
On Apr 15, 10:54 am, "Anti Sandy"
wrote:
"Fred"...
Forum: Cat community April 15th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Anti Sandy
Toonya, dont luk at myownself

"Fred" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:

Fangu Sweetee, but dere iz wurse: I wuz too trommytized at first to
Forum: Cat community December 23rd 06, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Anti Sandy
Erfkwake!

"unclefred" wrote in message
Me wrote:

Is this an unusual number of quakes? I hope they're not
pre-shocks.
Forum: Cat community December 15th 06, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Anti Sandy
uterine conditions other than pregnancy

I knew a cat whose owner thought she was pregnant and had promised me one of
the kittens. However, it turned out that she had a uterine infection.
Could that be what your cat had?

Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community August 24th 06, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Anti Sandy
Final results: Chief Justicat election

It was wonderful to see that fifty kitties voted in this election.

[Go on, Meowmie.]

Without further ado... Sundance, maybe some kitties haven't gotten their
votes in yet.

[It duzn't matter, the...
Forum: Cat community August 24th 06, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Anti Sandy
Chief Justicat election: progress report #3

Last-minute votes have been coming in! With a little less then 3 and a half
hours left in the race for Chief Justicat, 50 kitties have voted! Just 3
more and we will top the number that voted for...
Forum: Cat community August 24th 06, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Anti Sandy
Chief Justicat election: progress report #2

Thank you, Tess. I have counted your vote!

How is your Meowmie doing?

Anti Sandy

"Ms. Tess" wrote in message
a small...
Forum: Cat community August 24th 06, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Anti Sandy
Reminder

Thank you, everykitty, that makes me feel much better. :)

Anti Sandy

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
Good! I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60