A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe by Sundance and/or Rebecca
The uther day I got taked to da TED agin, an it wuz a furry diffycult vizzit. When it wuz awl ober, I just wantid to go sumware an relakz wif a nice cup of nip tea. But whare kud I go? I decided dat RPCC needz a place fur dat, so I iz prowd to annowntz da openin of S&P Tea Shoppe. It iz a place...
Today 01:22 AM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
2 11 Cat community
Hi by Judith Latham
As I haven't seen a post for a few days i thought I'd check to see if everyone is ok. Judith -- Judith Latham Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 08:30 PM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
10 22 Cat anecdotes
Several Days Old Story about a Tiger by jmcquown[_2_]
A tiger was found in the garage of an abandoned house in Houston, Texas, a few days ago. The person who discovered the tiger had snuck into the garage to smoke marijuana. They called the police. There is a recording of an emergency call from someone admitting they he/she went there to smoke...
Yesterday 08:21 PM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
1 42 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3