Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_5_]
Forum: Cat community May 11th 12, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_5_]
Summer Bakshaion

Weh cud port tew awl uf dem pwases, n ulso, Seattul, n goe tew da Spase
Needul.
Den weh cud port ovur tew Skotland n meet wif da Gordon kitties n der Meomie
Bess :
Rn't weh goin tew beh at Niagra...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 12, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_5_]
A full moon during Serge's memorial service

Nebur mynd Rebecca, ai fink yew r rite ubaowt dat.
ai jest goted catfoozled iz awl.

Mosey

Which messij duz yoo meen? I fingk Hercule wuz referrin to hizself, da
Inspekter, da Kowntiss, an da...
Forum: Cat community May 9th 12, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_5_]
Ping MeOwy

HaiHai mai bootiful wink,
ai habn't hurd frum yerowself sinse mai purrdai n ai wuz wunerin ifen yew n
yer meomie r umkay.
ai noe hur is bizy wif stuf.
ai sent yew uh e-mayle fanking yew fur mai ...
Forum: Cat community May 8th 12, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_5_]
A full moon during Serge's memorial service

HiHi Rebecca,
ai tew m gwad owr furend Hercule iz staying heer, but ai FINK dat UTHUR
mesug wuz frum da Two Sisters frum der noo Hous.
Wat dew yoo fink?
Mosey

Whew, Ize furry gladglad to heer...
Forum: Cat community May 8th 12, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_5_]
Shood I tell Samanfa?

Diss cat hoo wibs in da nayborhood tole me sunfin an I don' know
wether to tell Samanfa.

Hee is a big hansum boycat hoo is yoosully kwite gud nachurd and pets
Ant Micki or Uncl Bill wen he sees...
Forum: Cat community May 8th 12, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_5_]
Ping ALL CATS and HUMANS

"Gramby" wrote in message
Diz iz Willow and iffin u wantz ur tribute to Unkle Serge to
be in da spezial book for hizown famiblee,...
Forum: Cat community May 7th 12, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_5_]
tHE bALLOON ELEASE

Dat muzt hab bin wunerful tew sei. Fank yew fur dewing dat Gramby n OT n
fur dat bootiful pome tew. .
Weh awl luffs yerownself vury mutch . Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps n
owr Meomie...
Forum: Cat community May 7th 12, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_5_]
Ikudent sleepZ so I wited a poem

Dat iz sew troo, OEJ.
weh wur awl wiff owr Unka Mutt (cat) wen hym wint tew Rainbow Bridge on
Deesmbeur 7, 2007. Hym wuz 19 yeers old.
Meowmie wuz teling Mutt et wuz umkay tew goh tew RB on hiz oan,...
Forum: Cat community May 7th 12, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_5_]
pologiez to effurryone

Ize snuk intu meowmiez soupkase an wented on hur trip. Ize cud reed all da
wunnerful postz butted bad sekretarie kudn't figgure out how to reply to
postsz wif Guuggle on her ipad fingy.
So weze...
Forum: Cat community May 7th 12, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_5_]
Sundance and Mosey

ai noo dat yer Meowmie wud git dat awl figrued owt, Pi2nya.
Yew tew r sew kyoot tewgefur:)
Mosey
Vice grand Pooh Bah

Ize furry gladglad to heer dat. I duznt know whut I wud do wifowt myown...
Forum: Cat community May 7th 12, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_5_]
A memorial service for Uncle Serge

"Community Cats"

It is a chilly, drizzly day in Dumont, NJ. At the intersection of
Washington Avenue and New Milford Avenue stands a church. Heavy traffic
flows through the intersection, but one...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11