Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: wafflycat[_3_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 12, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
Francis

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Purrs for your broken heart.

Francis has been added to the Calling of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 12, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
Francis

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I am so very sorry for your loss. Thank you for giving Francis a
wonderful life.

On 2012-10-31 6:25 AM, wafflycat wrote:

Purrs for you and your household.

Francis had a good life with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 12, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
Francis

Our deepest, most rumbly purrs of sympathy to all those that loved
Francis, two foot, four-pawed, winged etc.

{{{{{Simmons'}}}}}

Yowie

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 12, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
Francis

Francis, my lovely, lovely boy is no longer with me. He died in my arms
yesterday, out in the garden, on a sunny day, beneath the branches of his
favourite willow tree. He was able to feel the sun...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 12, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
A thank you. Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Please add Francis, House of Simmons, to the list.

sniff He was a memfur of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 28th 12, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
some pics from today

"Bastette" wrote in message

The other non-human family members

Margaret
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 27th 12, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
some pics from today

Queen Of All She Surveys in the garden this afternoon

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e236/wafflycat/P3270003.jpg

Grooming: a girl has standards to be maintained at all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 26th 12, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
Waffles fluent in sign language

I was woken at 5am this morning. I was woken by a small one-eyed black cat
purring loudly and also patting me on my left cheek with her paw. I opened
my eyes to see a feline right paw raised and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 12, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
knees done.

"Matthew" wrote in message

good to see you are doing ok. I know being laid up sucks when you are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 12, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
knees done.

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

I'm glad all seems to have gone well.

Purrs and prayers for your swift...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 12, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
knees done.

"Joy" wrote in message

I'm sure they do. Weren't you given anything for pain relief at home?
Doctors talk about...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 12, 10:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
knees done.

"Joy" wrote in message
"wafflycat" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 12, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
knees done.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
so glad it went well, Lee

Thanks. Much appreciated
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 12, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
knees done.

Hopefully.

Torn cartilage found & cut away. Arthritis temporarily appeased by inner
surfaces of knees cleaned up. Hopefully. Knees swathed in bulky bandages. A
few days of resting and then I'll be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 12, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
my little Courtney was killed

Sincere condolences.
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 12, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
Purrs By Proxy for Wafflycat Please...

"MatSav" wrote in message
In another place, Wafflycat (Helen, a previous denizen of this parish and
slave to the one-eyed Mighty...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 28th 12, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
The visitor has gone

"Adrian" wrote in message
'Charlie' was the cat advertised at the vet's. Not female as I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 28th 12, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 174
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
kindle

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
Exactly. That was my intention. If my first "Kindle" post showed up
in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 12, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 174
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
kindle

"Kajikit" wrote in message

snippity

Not a clue. But I love my kindle. I only ever put free books onto it
but there's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 14th 11, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
Ping Wafflycat

"MatSav" wrote in message
I see you posted a reply to the news about Orion. Godd to hear from you
again. How is The Mighty Huntress?...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 3rd 11, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
OT THEY GOT BIN LADEN

"Sherry" wrote in message

It is a great quote and it fits. But just FYI, it's not what he
actually...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 3rd 11, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
OT THEY GOT BIN LADEN

"Yowie" wrote in message
"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice
in the death of one, not...
Forum: Cat community April 27th 11, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
*peepz rownd da doorz..*

"MeOwy" wrote in message

Hewwo. I is sew gwad yoo ar heer beclawz gnaow ai hab hoaps...
Forum: Cat community April 26th 11, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By wafflycat[_3_]
Kan ai Hab sum purrs n prayers Pweeze?

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message

Kitty Schottland (RB) once expressed her anals at TED. She was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38