Showing results 1 to 25 of 71
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Granby[_2_]
Forum: Cat community February 25th 11, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Annownzement: Vallentine Adbenchur!

Ye, ye, yez dear anyfing u wantza ta do u knowz I iz wiff U. O T taking a
deep breath and knowing it will be fun for the other kitties with Harri in
charge.
"Harri Roadcat" ...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 11, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Granby[_2_]
I give

The thing I have the problem with is when folks change the topic heading and
add to it or do something completely different, would rather they started a
seperate thred but then that may just be...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 11, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Granby[_2_]
lazt kall fur da siney up liztz

Hihi diz iz O T anna yez dere ixa new cat here. Her name iz Lizzy Bordon
and sumtimez her liffvz up to da namez. Her pulled a sneakie today anna
jumped in da chair wiff gramby and hadda nap. We...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 11, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Granby[_2_]
I give

amen to that
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Feb 24, 7:31 pm, "cshenk"...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 11, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Granby[_2_]
I give

I have gotten kind of lost too. gramby
"cshenk" wrote in message
I haven't a clue what is going on in the 'cruise' anymore....
Forum: Cat community February 25th 11, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Granby[_2_]
SaMANfa to TED

anna all dat said effen if him wont git a hair cutz.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Fangu awl!

Lets not talk bout dem defibrillators.
da gramby gets all mad. Her had ta wear one of dem 24/7 for free montz and
it nearlie drove her nuts, well nutser. O T looking to see if he is safe
saying...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Da Crooze beginz!

dat iza wunnerful idearment, I didn't fink of dat.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
i wuz thinkin afur da dinner durin da danze, dat...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Fangu awl!

Look, I know you are scared right now and I don't blame you. But, you
caught things early and he is where he belongs for now. We will all
continue purring and praying.
"rafflescat"...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Granby[_2_]
A few purrs for us?

Piglett shakes her head, silly hooman, dere iz always purrz a plenty when
needed. Dem is like hugs, do more u giffz away, da more dere iz. so, we iz
all purring dat fings will be ok. Da gramby...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Da Crooze beginz!

yez I betted it wud we will haff to ask Trudi to see to diz.
"Rebecca" wrote in message
I bet it wud be pritty to see da fisheez danse!

Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Granby[_2_]
SaMANfa to TED

Diz iz Lizzie anna the fakt dat dem didnt feedz herself means her shudent
frow up when her wakez up so, it iza gud fingie.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Cold, cold weather!

Wilow laughs. Piglett tries ta kill dat buzzy fingie effery dai. Her knokz
it off da bedside tablez efferymornink just afor itself startz a buzz.
"Storrmmee" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Da Cocktail pawty

Piglett laughs at Trudi. Dat skunk stomp kan surez get sumonez tension if
done rite.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
trudi looks up...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Da Cocktail pawty

Piglett is impressed, she didn't know Wascan spoke skunk.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Da Crooze beginz!

yez we iz seddled in and bisited da fishies dat is borrowing Willows
fishtank. Itself iz on wheelz anna kan be brought to da dance iffin dem
wantz ta be herez. Piglett eating more of the...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 11, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Cold, cold weather!

a porter slides to a stop next to Wascal. A box slides out the door. In in
are warm scarmes and mittens for all four paws for Wascal and Heather and
for any other cats or dogs that go out to make...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 11, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 70
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Big snow coming

Diz souns like da nite Lizzy kame to ourown houze. Kold
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
we still gotz no sun, itz so gloomee anna...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 11, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 70
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Big snow coming

Da gramby likez dat one too.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:53:05 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

da soft likes...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 11, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 70
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Big snow coming

Derink diz stormz, da gramby didn't go to da toona plaze for 4 dayz. Her
kudent git out of da driffway, well her driver kident effen git into da town
da sno was so deep. We didnt lost da power...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 11, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Ping Granby Introducing Lizzie Bordon

First of all mosery, she has a lined basket in her penthouse, much better
than crate, she has three dishes, water, wet food and dry food. She has two
toys, one of which O T laid before the door...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 11, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Annownzement: Vallentine Adbenchur!

O T hears Harri anna turns the palest shade of orange possible. Ski
difffink!
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
This...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 11, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Da Cocktail pawty

Piglett greets the new arrivals. Glad u kud kom wiff uz. Dont be nerfous
if u iz here efferyone knows u iza a fren. Da mancats wudent let anyone in
diz plaze dat wuzent a fren.
"Amelia"...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 11, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Da Sooshi Bar!

Piglett reads this and tells auntie soft, I bet U meant teeched by U to
herself.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
deze iz beree gud,...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 11, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Granby[_2_]
Da Sooshi Bar! (was: Da Crooze beginz!)

Dat wud be fine. I iznt much of a drinker. Kan't effen take much nip
gramby sayz it makez me krazy.