Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Hidden Cat Lover
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 2nd 07, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Kitten Biting

On Dec 2, 5:30Â*pm, IBen Getiner wrote:
On Dec 2, 10:17�am, "Sheelagh\"o\"" wrote:

snipped for for acting like you are God

-...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 2nd 07, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Changed to Iben must be something

On Nov 28, 2:51 am, IBen Getiner

snipped for being trash

I think Matthew has it right about come out of the closet would you?
At least be honest with yourself
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 2nd 07, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
On-Topic: Thoughts on animal equality by the EmotionallyDisturbed...

On Dec 2, 5:21 am, IBen Getiner
snipped

No I think they call it sexual repressed, bipolar, obsessive,also a
person with equipment lacking that like to be center of attention...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 28th 07, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Matthew's kitty gets a PC education. DAILY

On Nov 27, 12:46 am, IBen Getiner wrote:

snip for being disgusting

I think this says a lot about a person. You take the time to go look
for these pictures. If you didn't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 27th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 106
Are there any proven health risks associated with NOT neutering?

On Nov 27, 12:52Â*am, IBen Getiner wrote:
On Nov 25, 11:00�am, "CatNipped" wrote:

See, "-Lost", this is an example of what I mean....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 27th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3

On Nov 26, 3:07Â*am, IBen Getiner wrote:
On Nov 25, 11:13�pm, Brad Stone wrote:

Hi there,

� My beloved 17-to-19 year old male,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 27th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
testing

just testing my server acting funny
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7