Showing results 1 to 25 of 370
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cat Protector
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 5th 10, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Cat Protector
Happy Birthday Isis

Catch Cat Galaxy tonight beginning at 7pm for Isis's Big Birthday Bash.
www.catgalaxymedia.com.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 5th 10, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Cat Protector
Happy Birthday Isis

Today is Isis's Birthday. Happy Birthday Isis!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 5th 09, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Cat Protector
Happy Birthday Isis

Today is my cat's birthday. Happy Birthday Isis!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 23rd 08, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Cat Protector
Happy Birthday Icarus!

Today is is Icarus's birthday and we invite all the cats and their humans
out there to celebrate with us live tonight night on Cat Galaxy. The show
starts at 7pm (8pm Central, 9pm Eastern). The web...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 3rd 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Cat Protector
Isis For President Campaign Makes Final Push For Votes

Isis For President Campaign Makes Final Push For Votes

November 2nd, 2008
Phoenix, AZ---

While Senators Barack Obama & John McCain make their final preparations for
election day, the Isis for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 29th 08, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 0
Posted By Cat Protector
Isis For President Commercial

For those that are interested, Isis has her audio campaign commercial now on
the the Isis For President web site. You can check it out at
www.isisforpresident.com. Let's help put a cat in the White...
Forum: Cat rescue October 29th 08, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 0
Posted By Cat Protector
Isis For President Commercial

For those that are interested, Isis has her audio campaign commercial now on
the the Isis For President web site. You can check it out at
www.isisforpresident.com. Let's help put a cat in the White...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 8th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Cat Protector
Cats won't stop eating dog food. Any tips?

How about stop feeding them dog food?

"-Lost" wrote in message
Cats won't stop eating dog food. Any tips?

Forum: Cat rescue October 2nd 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 1
Posted By Cat Protector
Cat Candidates Being Forced To Leave Presidential Race

Cats scratched . . . Two felines were cat-egorically denied ballot access
last week by the Arizona Secretary of State's office when they tried to
file
as write-in candidates for president...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 08, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Cat Protector
Humans Attempting To Toss Cats Out Of Election

Well, it's already causing a stir with the Secretary Of State's Office in
Arizona. I think they need to realize that there is nothing in the United
States Costitution or the Arizona Revised...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 08, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Cat Protector
Humans Attempting To Toss Cats Out Of Election

Cats scratched . . . Two felines were cat-egorically denied ballot access
last week by the Arizona Secretary of State's office when they tried to file
as write-in candidates for president and vice...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 14th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Cat Protector
Hurricane Ike & Cats

The latest interview regarding animal rescue efforts in Texas is on the Cat
Galaxy web site.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 13th 08, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Cat Protector
Hurricane Ike & Cats

For those that are wanting to keep up on the last news regarding Hurricane
Ike and the animal rescue efforts, check out Cat Galaxy's web site at
www.catgalaxymedia.com.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 9th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Cat Protector
Your pet is becoming Obese

Why is this being posted in the cat forum? Dog problems should be posted
elsewhere.

"sarahDigital" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 9th 08, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Cat Protector
Egyptian Mau?

You can find purebreed cats all the time at your local shelter. Many of them
dumped there by irresponsible humans or they were found as strays on city
strays. Both of my cats are rescues. Isis is a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 8th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Cat Protector
Cat Licks Stop on Stomach Raw!

Before I had to put my cats on Science Diet because of Icarus's UTI and
blockages, I fed them Blue Buffalo Spa Select which was a more natural food.
It worked well for them and they never threw it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 8th 08, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Cat Protector
change of litter brand - cud it lead to UTI?

Is this cat urinating outside the litterbox?

"val189" wrote in message
On Sep 4, 2:39 pm, val189...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 7th 08, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Cat Protector
Great Big Cat Show

If rain is an issue, then I'd have gotten the vendors card and see if you
could order the item online and have it shipped. At least it stays dry that
way.

"jmc"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 7th 08, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Cat Protector
how do you get a cat active?

Actually, it is that easy. A proper diet (no garbage foods), playing with
her, and getting things for her to climb on are excellent ways of getting
her to be more active. Cats should have an all...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 6th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Cat Protector
how do you get a cat active?

Why not get a cat toy and start playing with her. It'll help perfect her
prey and pouncing technique. I'd also get her a cat tower as well. Cats like
to climb.

wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 08, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 32
Posted By Cat Protector
Spot-On - Time to work for ear mites?

I would talk to your vet an see if they can recommend something that would
be safe for him. Good luck!

"MaxMom" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 48
Posted By Cat Protector
EMERGENCY!!: Update: RIP "Puss Puss" 20080904 0901 AM EST.

I have to agree with cybercat on this one. I tried to offer advice and the
OP was pretty rude with me as well. Trollers are usually like that.

"cshenk" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 08, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Cat Protector
change of litter brand - cud it lead to UTI?

It isn't unknown. Diet plays a huge role and even our vet stated that.
Icarus has been through UTIs and 2 blockages. Having him on an all canned
prescription diet seemed to solve the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Cat Protector
change of litter brand - cud it lead to UTI?

Yes, constant hydration is important besides an all canned diet especially
with cats that consistantly get UTI's or blockages.

"cshenk" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 08, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Cat Protector
change of litter brand - cud it lead to UTI?

No. UTI's usually happen because of diet. If your cat is straining and
nothing is coming out, it could be a blockage or the cat is urinating in
areas around the house. That usually happens with...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 370