Showing results 1 to 25 of 244
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nadia N.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 20th 12, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Nadia N.
Update on Persia

MatSav wrote:
"Nadia N." wrote in message
Neither one of my cats actually knows their official name....
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 12, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Nadia N.
Quarterly? Semi-annually? Annually?

jmcquown wrote:
On 12/18/2012 11:45 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:
Well, had to do a reasonably decent clean up, in preparation of the
exterminators being here tomorrow (Who, me, putting it off...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 12, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Nadia N.
Update on Persia

Bastette wrote:
Nadia N. wrote:

That is great to hear. Kotyo is sending extra strong purrs to Persia to
eat her k/d and be strong and healthy for many more years. He knows what
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 12, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Nadia N.
Update on Persia

jmcquown wrote:
Persia is doing very well. She's eating her prescription kibble and
gets a little bit of canned Friskies every day as a treat. I've got an
appointment for her to be checked...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 12, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Nadia N.
Is there anybody there?

Matthew wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message
For the last four months RPCA has been on and off. Now I am wondering if
it has gone to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 12, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Nadia N.
Live kitten cam - KFW

A friend sent me this link:
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/398160/events/1594566/player_pop_up

I just spent an hour unable to tear myself away from it. And I've got
full blown kitten fever...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 12, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Nadia N.
is your cat a bathroom visitor?

Bastette wrote:
Nadia N. wrote:

I took him for his blood test on Monday (he gets them every 6 months to
check on his kidneys), and I'm getting the results back tomorrow.
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 12, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Nadia N.
My Cat From Hell Season 3

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
If you have a really good server like Astraweb or Giganews, here is
Season 1 and 2

http://www.nzbclub.com/search.aspx?q=my+cat+from+hell+s01&uid=40514

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 12, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Nadia N.
is your cat a bathroom visitor?

Bastette wrote:
Nadia N. wrote:

Matt Ferrari wrote:
What is it that Goofy has to visit me in the bathroom everytime I go? haha
Does he not know this is private time
He...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 12, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Matt Ferrari wrote:
What is it that Goofy has to visit me in the bathroom everytime I go? haha
Does he not know this is private time
He pushes the door open makes himself comfortable and then...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 12, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Nadia N.
My Cat From Hell Season 3

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://www.binsearch.info/?q=my+cat+from+hell+Season+3+complete&max=100&adv_age=1&server=

You get binary usenet? Go for it. Complete season, avi, OK...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 13th 12, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Nadia N.
Can I have purrs for my brother's cat, Geddy?

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
My bro sent me an email telling me that he hasn't eaten in more than 24
hours, and has been throwing up bile (yellowish slime). He has an
appointment to visit a vet this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 12, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Nadia N.
Holly's latest test results

MaryL wrote:
Hurray! I'm jumping for joy. Holly had her latest checkup today,
including a full blood panel. Every single test was within normal
limits. TED says she is in fantastic...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 12, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Nadia N.
Spicey is diabetic

Takayuki wrote:
Spicey is diabetic, according to her lab results. Her other values were ok.

It looks like she'll need twice daily insulin injections for the rest of
her life, a delicate...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 12, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Nadia N.
Spicey's demand

Takayuki wrote:
When I opened the door to Spicey's room today, I got an unexpected
response. She hissed, came right up to the door, and tried to come after me
through the crack!

Spicey...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 12, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Nadia N.
OT I got my pre op assemt today

Christina Websell wrote:
My operation will take place on 11th Oct. I'm really not sure I should have
agreed to it.
The point of it is to stop pins and needles in my hand. I don't have that,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 12, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Nadia N.
I think I've sorted the Serif/flickr problem - new pic

Christina Websell wrote:
Hopefully, there is now a pic of Kitty Farmcat scavenging in the chicken
bucket. It's a 2 gallon bucket that I still use for adding a few kitchen
scraps to my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 12, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Nadia N.
Happy birthday Amber

Matt Ferrari wrote:
I like the pic of kotyo laying behind the cable box hahah. :)

Hehe. He likes to curl up in all kinds of small dark places. He actually
makes us cover him up with a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 14th 12, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Nadia N.
Happy birthday Amber

---MIKE--- wrote:
Sweet Amber is 18 years old today. She moves slowly but is eating,
pooping and peeing like a champ.