Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Flippy[_4_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 30th 09, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Ping: Tweed

Dear Tweed,

I am very sorry for your loss. I only just found out about your sweet KFC.

Purrs for your broken heart.

Hugs,
Flippy.
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 22nd 09, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 277
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Disturbing News `

"TFM®" wrote ...

I'll be nice. How are you holding up these days?

Work is a place of peace for me. I hate it at home.

I know you're still grieving over her loss and if you need to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 22nd 09, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 277
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Sexy Bald Captains - Was Disturbing News

"ScratchMonkey" wrote ...
outsider wrote

Oh S**t! You're bald??!

Kojak and Captain Picard had big female followings. Makes me want to go
shave my head.

There still is a newsgroup...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 20th 09, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 277
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Got that wrong: (WAS Disturbing News)

"ScratchMonkey" wrote ...
"Cheryl" wrote

This is my big fear for my cats since I'm single. That if I leave
them to a trusted loved one, that they'd not care for them as I do. I
hope...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 2nd 09, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
TuTu celebrating her 12th birthday

HAPPY PURRDAY, TUTU!!

"MLB" wrote ...
She was found wandering on a major state road starving when she was a
couple of months old. She was taken to a shelter medicated and spayed.
She was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 9th 09, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Purrs needed here too!

Purrs are on the way...

"Pat" wrote in message
This town's torando warning sirens started blaring around...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 9th 09, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Florida is on FIRE again PURR REQUEST

Purrs and prayers are on the way.

Hugs,
Flippy.

"Matthew" wrote in message
Ok Folks Florida is so...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 09, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Shameless advertising - not completely OT

Nice pages. Chloe is my fave there, but I'm terribly biased. Five looks
a lot like Chloe :) I like the photos on Chloe-13: "Fur Inside" :D

Could you please add the name "Five" to the names...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 09, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Ugly Bat Boy

"MLB" wrote in message
Flippy wrote:
"MLB" wrote...
Somewhere in my files is a story about a cat named ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 09, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Ugly Bat Boy

"MLB" wrote...
Somewhere in my files is a story about a cat named Ugly. Since I have a
different computer, I don't know how to find it. Did anyone else save the
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 27th 09, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Shameless advertising - not completely OT

Hi group,

I hope you don't mind me shamelessly advertising my catpage.

For those of you who are new and are not familiar with my website, you can
find it he www.flippyscatpage.com

Are your...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 11th 09, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Animals, including Sam the koala, emerging from the Victoria fires

Hi everyone,

This is a sweet story about Sam the koala - can view the video clip here
too: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25038828-1243,00.html

Apparently Sam held his hand out and asked for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 09, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
REMEMBERING TIFFY

REMEMBERING TIFFY

Two years ago we lost our sweet Tiffy. We still miss her very much and think
of her every day.

She was a little clown in a cat-suit! She could always make us laugh with
her silly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 09, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Humour: Classified ad from SLC, Utah

KSL is the local news station in Utah. They have classified ads that you
can post things for free to sell, buy whatever you need. This ad was sent
in about 8 days ago. Its quite hilarious from a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 09, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Holiday cards still arriving

"hopitus" wrote...
On Jan 14, 6:37 pm, "Flippy" wrote:
"Steve Touchstone" wrote ...

"Adrian" wrote:

I got another holiday card...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 15th 09, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Holiday cards still arriving

"Steve Touchstone" wrote ...
"Adrian" wrote:

I got another holiday card yesterday, from Christine, I was very surprised
it took almost a month to get here when other only...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 10th 09, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Ping: Kalynnda

Please email me. Thanks!

Flippy.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Christy Died

"jmcquown" wrote in message
We've all just lost a good friend. She passed away at 5:30 EST.

Jill

This is incredibly sad...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 08, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Last Few Hours or so for Kilikini

I am very sad to read this. My thoughts are with Christy and her family.

Flippy.

"jmcquown" wrote ...
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Posted to her CaringBridge site by a mutual...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 08, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 68
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Is it just me, or...

"Yowie" wrote:
I know its supposed to be a special time of year, but I really really
don't like Christmas.

Me neither. I just can't wait for it all to be over for another year.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 08, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
A SMALL VICTORY

This is so sad and very upsetting.

I find it hard to live in a world where some people can be so cruel to
animals. My mind just does not comprehend this behaviour at all.

No wonder I prefer...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 08, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
RIP Melissa.

Rest In Peace, sweet Melissa. Thank you for trying to save the kitten.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=649987
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 08, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Found on my computer - Reply to Pine Cone, as dictated by Chloe.

Dearest Pine Cone,

I received your recent message, and I sent a reply. Perhaps my Secretary
hasn't sent it yet? Or perhaps you did receive the reply, but your Secretary
hasn't given it to you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
Messy eaters?

"Dan M" wrote ...
How many of you have masters who are messy eaters?

Samuel is a very graceful, well coordinated, trim boycat and when he
jumps up on the bed you'd swear he didn't weigh more...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 08, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Flippy[_4_]
One Surgery, 2 Vets, what a difference that makes! Part Two

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote
My surname is Kiff. That's the name the first vet used to call us in,
which I thought odd as he'd called the other furries in by their first
names. Vet exclaims...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 58