Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey` =^..^=`
Forum: Cat community March 28th 09, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Good tuna news,

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications.
They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 09, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Mine Furst Yeer Heer

Fangu yew furry mutch Pitô.ônya, da prezzies wuz sew nize uff yoo.
N Bob Qat N Mimzy wuv ders tew, hurz wif da widdle bow. Haow kyoot
[smurkle]
Yoor a gudgud frend

Mosey

Hapy Foizt yeer, Mosey!
Forum: Cat community March 28th 09, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Good tuna news,

Mosey` =^..^=` wrote:

"Gandalf" On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:45:31 -0300, Fred
wrote:

Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications.
Forum: Cat community March 28th 09, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
In da Gnooz

Der wuz a crokagator walkin roun up in Winzur, Catneticut.

Dat where airport is, so aminals cud arrive dere from NEwhere!

Iz Sec'y of Defense on alert?

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident

I...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 09, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
In da Gnooz

My meowmie wikes dem bedder dan spiderz. Ummmm dye moofed a hole haowse
tewday frum next door, et iz gone. Dey taked et away at 7 am n mabbee
lefted snakes n fings behind, but I iz a inside kitty...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 09, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Mine Furst Yeer Heer

Gnow, lets go pwan sum April Fool tricks fur owr humminz....hee hee
hee... Etz a legul day were peeplz pway jokes on eech uther, sew we kan
tew, April 1 iz dat day,
Puuuuuuurs
Forum: Cat community March 28th 09, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Hmmmfffggg!

Yeaah, dat wood wurk finefine.
Mosey
"Granby" ...
Jus port ofver to sundances houze for da pardee to be happi Aunti Sandy iz
home from da hooman Ted businez plaze.

Well, da nerf uv dat...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 09, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Facebook and Twitter n My Space

Pee Ess My Space duzznt let usses kitties on dere, Hisspit on dat.
I twied once, but dey taked me off it cuz I wuzznt hoomin.

=^..^=
M Mosey...hissed
Forum: Cat community March 27th 09, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Facebook and Twitter

I habbent gotted time n bsydez, meomiez pooter wont let hurself get on
Facebook or catbook innymoar cuz uf a greebling infextashun in da pooter.
Hur kant effen git youtube to wurk n hur sez sum bad...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 09, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
I kleered mine window seet

furri hidez hizown shoez, anna soft trysta not wear demz ifin her duzint
hafta, hersef iza realli a hillbillie, Trudi

Uncl Bill iz a rednek. Is dat wike a hillbillie? Hee call hisownself
da...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 09, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Good tuna news,

wrote:

Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications. They
want me to take a test on Thursday and...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 09, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Get-togedder at Sundance's

Mosey, Mimzy and Bob Qat arrive at Anti Sandy's and see everybody gathered
the) Hihi efferbuddy
Mosey: Anti Sandy, the Kits and I jest stopt by tew see haow yew r fealing
and by thuh wooks uff...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 09, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Mine Furst Yeer Heer

Hihi
Im fealinda moshinal tonite. n I need tew sae sum stuff, gotaminnit?
Meowmie fot hur had bean on da uther groop fur won yeer diz munth but her
giggled up hur furst poast wuz in Febewareey uff...
Forum: Cat community March 25th 09, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Good tuna news,

"Fred" Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications. They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an interview.
It's not a big job, but it...
Forum: Cat community March 25th 09, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Prayers and purrs please

"Amelia T Cat"
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:05:13 -0500, Granby wrote:

Lee and I have a friend who has a little girl about 5 years old. She
had a brain tumor removed when she was less than 2. ...
Forum: Cat community March 24th 09, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Dis gurl will feed me anything

Maybee sew, I dunt gnow hurself furry well.
Herself sayed hur wuz a 'fat cat' n dat wuz wrung, oh well, hoo karez?
No biggie but da gramby wuz rite, we is not fat we iz fluffy.
I dunt yoosully git...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 09, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Dis gurl will feed me anything

Yoo tell herself. Diz kat haz a owner? Wzup wit dat?
In diz groop, WE OWN YOO!

=^xx^= Mosey....hissed
~~

On DIZ GROUP, we neffer, neffer uzes da wordz "Fat Cat". We are...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 09, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Facebook and Twitter

Hihi Kitties,
I've made the plunge and joined Facebook and Twitter, but it's not
for fun, but for makin connektions. Well, it might not work out as
well as I'd hoped. Anyway, I'm...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 09, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
catnadian bakun

Haow bowt haff a slise fur eech uf yoo?
Den yoo wood hab sum n hur wood be happee.
Jest a thot

?
=^;;^= Mosey wunnering iffen dat wood wurk
~~

zatli, all it wuld take iz one slize...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 09, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
catnadian bakun

Ya thimk? I dunno baowt dat one. Meowmie offured me a peece uff a fingy
kalled a bagel n I dint wike et. Taysted wike cardboard, n I hab had sum
pritty gud taysting kardbored. But diz was...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 09, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
catnadian bakun

Yoo got dat rite Trudi. Mine hooomin iz purty smurt wen et combz tew typin,
but et taykes awl da uhtenshun hur shud be gibbin uses ensted. Dat'z not
rite..
But her duz wuv usess, her sayed sew.. ...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 09, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Grand Pooh-Bah leads discussion

Wut u think, evry1?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Ms. Chief Justicat, would you please call Smokey Gordon and Sammy
Mahoney, the two mancats in questioin? I'd like to hear...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 09, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey` =^..^=`
Grand Pooh-Bah leads discussion

Mee tew
Mosey

"Granby"
Soundz gud ta me.
"Rebecca"...

*Tiger speakz* afur thinkin so muc about diz anna bein a mature
mancat, I uzt think dat diz iz realli between, lillith, Sammy...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23