Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bridget
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Bridget
[OT] Worse than Bubbles

Okay, I dont' get it. I get to the question where the answers all say
"out of order", no matter which one I click first, I end up dying. What
is the catch here?
Bridget

Yowie wrote:
After an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 22nd 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Bridget
Update Mother in law

Where in Indiana is he going?

Bridget

Ann wrote:
Cara died Wednesday afternoon. She had told the doctor she was ready to be
with her husband who died a few years age.

Peter is on his way...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 22nd 07, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Bridget
Rob's doing a little better, not quite OT

WOW!!!!! What fantastic news. I am so happy for you and Rob. You have my
continued prayers that he progress at a decent rate. It is so good to
finally know he turned a corner in terms of recovery...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 07, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Bridget
Ack! The rest of the update

Pam, I can't imagine what you are going through right now. It must be
terrifying and exhausting and then maybe not so much because you just
don't have time to think. I cry every time I read your...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 07, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Bridget
New digital camera shots

Yes, they can all be friends if they want to be. Other times, you'd
swear they were meeting each other for the first time.

Adrian A wrote:
Bridget wrote:
I have a new digital camera. Here is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Bridget
New digital camera shots

I have a new digital camera. Here is the webshots page where the new
shots are. Some decent pictures of the cats and one of a bird at my bird...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 07, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Bridget
Ping Minneapolis/St. Paul

I seem to have goofed with priceline and don't know if I will be able to
get out of it. (I emailed them immediately with the horrid details of my
mistake saying I was still willing to do the same...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 07, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bridget
New toy

Besides the laptop, I have another new toy. I have a new digital camera.
It is one of the most incredible digital cameras I have ever seen. It
does everything except scoop the litter box. I am...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 07, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bridget
Check in Indiana - and other blizzard areas

As I sit here in Lafayette, having just received 20 inches of snow, I'm
wondering how Jeanne in Indianapolis is doing and how MMJ in Bloomington
are doing. There was more ice in that direction and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 07, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Bridget
Tony approves

I just got a brand new lap top - very delightful thing. I can compute
anywhere I want, including the recliner in the living room. Whilst I was
typing, Tony decided he would come and lay across my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 07, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Bridget
Vet Tech Journals: I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

Mischief wrote:
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of 175 questions, I needed to get at least 122 correct.

I got 146 correct.

*SCREAMING AND...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 07, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Bridget
toddler toys - on topic - really

I have a two year old who visits with some regularity lately. When he
gets here, he immediately drops all his coveted cars in the middle of
the floor and drags out the cat toys. He is especially...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 07, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Bridget
Too much of a good thing

I am the meowmie I tell them. I have he flu I tell them. I tell them
how sweet it is they all want to lay on my chest at one time to watch me
heal but that it is counterproductive as I can't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 5th 07, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Bridget
15 sq feet

Cheryl Perkins wrote:
Bridget wrote:
snip
I think Mythbusters (TV show here in US) ought to do a show busting the
myth that cats are standoffish and want nothing to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 5th 07, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Bridget
15 sq feet

As most of you know, I moved into a new apartment last fall. Newer and
better and bigger. The old apartment, less than 500 sq feet, the new
apartment, almost 900 square feet. I could understand...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 06, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 69
Posted By Bridget
Can't take it anymore

One more power saving thing you can do since you have electric water
heater is turn the breaker for it off except for when you want to take a
shower or do dishes. Plan well and you will only be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 06, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Bridget
Canned food experiment

I read all the posts about wet food and went to the various web pages
cited a month or two ago. Thought about it and decided it made some
sense so I would try my guys on a wet food only diet to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 06, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bridget
OT Shower curtain and question

I am redecorating my bathroom in ducks - which is a whole story in and
of itself. I let everyone know to see what the cat would drag in for
Christmas and my Birthday (the 29th of December) and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 06, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Bridget
Krackle Sack?

Anything you pay $42 for will guarantee the cat doesn't like it. Just on
principle.

kilikini wrote:
I was looking for a new toy for my babies and I knew you guys were talking
about a "bedding"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 06, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Bridget
It only took him 8 years to figure out

Uh, gee, congratulations to you. :p

badwilson wrote:
Hurray, Vino has finally figured out how to puke up hairballs! He had
done it once before, years and years ago, but since then he would...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Bridget
Is canned chicken broth okay for cats?

What's more, is the effect with chocolate is cumulative over an animals
life, it collects in the liver and slowly poisons the liver so a dose
now, even in dogs may not be bad, but over time a dose...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 26th 06, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Bridget
MIA from Card list

Takayuki wrote:
"Julie and Sam" wrote:
I never received a new address from Britta - come on Britta, we'd like to
add you to the receive only list if you're too busy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 26th 06, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Bridget
MIA from Card list

I wouldn't mind being on send only, but this semester is kicking my butt
royally so there isn't a chance in the world I'm going to get anything
out. Besides, when this semester is over, I'm not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 06, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Bridget
OT - Vonage opinions

I hooked it up and never was able to make a phone call. I sent it back
and had to go through the rigmarole of getting charged and then refunded
service fees or something like that and I was out a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 06, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Bridget
Dropping back in for a bit.

Speaking of long unheard from corners of the world...

How are you and Jody and the kids? Oh yes, and the cats?

Bridget

wrote:
*pounce tackle huggles*
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31