Showing results 1 to 25 of 88
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anti Shado
Forum: Cat community January 27th 10, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Anti Shado
Purrs pleaze

On Jan 25, 12:28*am, "Granby" wrote:
Thank you for the purrs. *Our friend Carmen went to the bridge at 10:55 last
night. *She had received Last Rites (?) earlier in the day."Anti...
Forum: Cat community January 25th 10, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Anti Shado
Purrs pleaze

On Jan 24, 2:18*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Auntie Soft and da gramby haff a fren who is on der way to da brdige. *Da
huzban iz haffink a rough time rite now anna we needz ta purr for...
Forum: Cat community December 28th 09, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Anti Shado
Purrs an prawers, pweeze...

On Dec 26, 5:59*pm, "Stormmmee" wrote:
thanks, this is what we will probably do, she isn't in favor of surgery or
the radation for tiger, with his age surgery can be...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 09, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Anti Shado
Happy purrday tu Gramby

On Nov 14, 2:41*pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
Wee luff her and weer glad sheez home.

Lucy

Happy Birthday, Gramby! I'ze been purrin. How youze feelin?

Luff,
MuShu...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 09, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Anti Shado
get well purrs for da Gramby

On Nov 4, 8:58*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
Da soft juzt getted offa ringy box wiffa Gramby's hoomin son, her iz qwite
upsetted so duzin wanna write alot, butted da short...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 09, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Anti Shado
Update frum MuShu (long)

Dis wud be MuShu da Magnificent, meowing to u frum Hawaii! I has been
sufferin frew sum tryin times anna only just now got fur enuf into
Meowmiez mind to convince her to type dis update.

Da end of...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 09, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Anti Shado
Tribute to Mine Paw

Black and white tuxie gives his Meowmie a comforting lick on the wrist
and makes his way to the podium.

Good evening efurry kitty. Mine name is MuShu and I've come to make a
tribute to mine Paw,...
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 09, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Anti Shado
Meowmie iz puttin our stuffs in boxses

Hey kittiez, Mine own Meowmie haz started puttin ower stuff in
boxses. I'm soopervisin from the safety ov da bed. Her haz made a
bigbig mess of da livingroom anna iz complainin dat she needs...
Forum: Cat community April 27th 09, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Anti Shado
Meowmie safed me!

Last Monday, Meowmie taked me to the TED becuz we're gonna leave Korea
soon. I hadda haf mine shotz early so dat I woodn't haf to spend so
much time inna da qwarrytine when we gets to our next home....
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 09, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 61
Posted By Anti Shado
I Think I'll Celebrate A Little Early

On Jan 22, 12:17*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
"Anti Shado" wrote in message

Forum: Cat community January 20th 09, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 61
Posted By Anti Shado
I Think I'll Celebrate A Little Early

On Jan 20, 12:02*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
I'm feeling very tired these days, and spend a lot of time
sleeping. *I don't know if I'll make it to my nineteenth purr day
Forum: Cat community January 3rd 09, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Anti Shado
Final Paw UPDATE

On Jan 2, 11:43*am, Anti Shado wrote:
At 4:43am, January 2, 2009, mine Paw made his trip to da bridge. *Mine
Meowmie is sososo sad. *Her heart is broked. I misses himself,...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 09, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Anti Shado
Final Paw UPDATE

At 4:43am, January 2, 2009, mine Paw made his trip to da bridge. Mine
Meowmie is sososo sad. Her heart is broked. I misses himself, too.

At Rainbow Meadow...
The group of kitties who gathered...
Forum: Cat community January 1st 09, 08:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Anti Shado
Paw Update - 1 JAN 2009

On Jan 1, 3:11*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"Anti Shado"

A group of kitties gathers on a hill near the edge of the Rainbow
Meadow that surrounds Rainbow...
Forum: Cat community January 1st 09, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Anti Shado
Paw Update - 1 JAN 2009

A group of kitties gathers on a hill near the edge of the Rainbow
Meadow that surrounds Rainbow Bridge. Boogie, BG, Junior, Killer,
Cauda, Grover, and some others start to talk...

Deres a kitty...
Forum: Cat community December 30th 08, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Anti Shado
Paw Update

Meowmie just gottid home from the hospital (again) and her sez dat da
Paw is not doin gud at all. He's become furry restless anna
confoozled. Meowmie sez dat it's because summa hizown organs...
Forum: Cat community December 28th 08, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Anti Shado
URGENT - Purrs needed

Kittiez,

I am ritin this fur mine meowmie. Hez took the Paw away again and
herz waz gone fur a long time. When she finally gottid home last
nite, her was alone. Her waz furry upset anna cryin. I...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 08, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Anti Shado
Kitty Schottland Needs Purrs

On Dec 21, 5:07*am, Debby Hanoka wrote:
Dear Mr. Lewi,

I'm sorry you have to find out this way, but your winkwink Kitty
Schottland needs purrs. *She lost several pounds...
Forum: Cat community December 19th 08, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Anti Shado
Suggestion for a new Honorary Cat

On Dec 19, 7:11*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
All of us have heard of the wonderful things that Aunt Heather has been
doing for unfortunate kitties, and the help that she has...
Forum: Cat community December 16th 08, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Anti Shado
Oh, Mine Luff

On Dec 16, 8:00*pm, rafflescat
wrote:
On Dec 15, 11:41*pm, "Granby" wrote:

Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in...
Forum: Cat community December 16th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Anti Shado
Cleopatra bids farewell

Ms Cleopatra,

I iz so sorry to hear that you must leave us, but Meowmie and I are
furry grateful dat you chose to share your time wif usses. Fangu so
much.

I know dat you will be met by all da...
Forum: Cat community December 14th 08, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 54
Posted By Anti Shado
Cleo could use some more purrs

On Dec 14, 8:10*am, Fred wrote:
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat wrote:

In article ,
*"Stacey *Weinberger"...
Forum: Cat community December 13th 08, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Anti Shado
Ize a gud boy

On Dec 10, 1:36*pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Dis mornin Meowmie had to go see too difurent hoomin TEDz, an she kamed home
erly frum herown toona place. *I kud tell...
Forum: Cat community December 13th 08, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Anti Shado
Asking for Purrs, Purrlease

On Dec 9, 10:42*pm, Anti Shado wrote:
Hihi, kittiez.

MuShu da Magnificent here anna I needz a fafur, purrleeze. *Mine paw
is furry, furry sick. *Him furst gottid sick da...
Forum: Cat community December 9th 08, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Anti Shado
Asking for Purrs, Purrlease

Hihi, kittiez.

MuShu da Magnificent here anna I needz a fafur, purrleeze. Mine paw
is furry, furry sick. Him furst gottid sick da end of Awegust, but
didna tell ennyone. He camed home frum a trip...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 88