Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bill
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 30th 10, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 52
Posted By bill
Cat with Diabetes

On Oct 30, 3:30*am, catlady wrote:
On Oct 29, 3:05*pm, bill wrote:

On Oct 28, 4:25*am, catlady ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 29th 10, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 52
Posted By bill
Cat with Diabetes

On Oct 28, 4:25*am, catlady wrote:
On Oct 27, 4:58*pm, "cshenk" wrote:

Good on you. *Now please tell me why asking him to check something with his
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 27th 10, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 52
Posted By bill
Cat with Diabetes

On Oct 26, 1:01 pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"bill" wrote
I collected all the information I could on available insulin to
replace Vetsulin. I watched all the example videos on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 10, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 52
Posted By bill
Cat with Diabetes

On Sep 25, 6:13*pm, catlady wrote:
On Sep 25, 1:23*pm, bill wrote:
Switching insulin brands can be a serious problem. *A number of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 25th 10, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 52
Posted By bill
Cat with Diabetes

On Sep 25, 12:50*pm, "T" wrote:
My can has been diagnosed with diabetes and as part of her treatment needs
low carbohydrate food. *I understand this means no biscuits...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 29th 10, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By bill
EmeryCat - big mistake

On Jan 28, 6:11*am, YvonneD wrote:
I decided to try the EmeryCat. *My little cat's claws are very sharp
and tend to get stuck on things. *Cutting them is a real ordeal...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 9th 09, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By bill
Pet meds online

On Nov 9, 10:03*am, "Matthew"