A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
The fence is up! by dgk
I had a fence put in my yard so I can let the cats out. Once the fence was complete (wood, 6' shadowbox) I had to line the top with chicken wire to keep the cats from just climibing out It isn't perfect - there is an Acadia Palm in near the fence and the cats could climb that and get over the...
Yesterday 11:18 AM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
6 172 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1