Showing results 1 to 25 of 147
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cory
Forum: Cat community February 17th 07, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Cory
Hay! Mine offise moofed agin!

On Feb 16, 8:20 pm, Fred wrote:
Cory wrote:
On Feb 15, 6:22 pm, "Timmie's Mommy" wrote:
On Feb 13, 11:13 pm, "Cory" ...
Forum: Cat community February 16th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Cory
Hay! Mine offise moofed agin!

On Feb 15, 6:22 pm, "Timmie's Mommy" wrote:
On Feb 13, 11:13 pm, "Cory" wrote:

UB ~ Aw, Timmie... you're too cute!

--- Unca Cory

Fangu...
Forum: Cat community February 15th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Cory
we fized doze hoomanz

On Feb 15, 8:27 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
eey willz be home alot rite now, itz veri kold anna soft says diz iza slow
toona time, Chester

Du yurown hoomanz haf dere furryown...
Forum: Cat community February 14th 07, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Cory
Hay! Mine offise moofed agin!

On Feb 13, 6:04 pm, "Timmie's Mommy" wrote:
gently shredded...
koodn'tya get da Sprout to be da howsekeeper? Den her woodent feel
left owt. An, um, Blue? Ya gots ta...
Forum: Cat community February 12th 07, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Cory
Hay! Mine offise moofed agin!

On Feb 11, 10:20 pm, "FurrsomeThreesome"
wrote:
gently shreddificated... Hi GT!
I'ze got a LOFT OFFISE with a WINDOW RUME.

Ummm... whutza "loft"??? Kin I'z git wun?? ...
Forum: Cat community February 5th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Cory
we fized doze hoomanz

On Feb 4, 5:04 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
since da hoomanz wuz trafellin we redokarated while dey wuz owt, ifin dey
had leafed onna puter we wulda been ableta pozt kuz OEJ...
Forum: Cat community February 5th 07, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cory
Purrz fur a horsey, purrleez anna fangu??

On Feb 2, 9:40 pm, Ralph & His Clowder
wrote:
We had ben purrrin fur Barbaro tu get beddur. Ar humin got sum MMS wen
she hurd da noos.

Mine did tuu, buttid him wuz...
Forum: Cat community January 31st 07, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cory
Purrz fur a horsey, purrleez anna fangu??

On Jan 29, 9:15 pm, Fred wrote:
Barbaro's euthanasia...
Yes, He'z happy now and we hope he had an easy trip to da brij. We're all
saddened here that he had so...
Forum: Cat community January 30th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cory
Purrz fur a horsey, purrleez anna fangu??

On Jan 30, 2:08 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
it wuz veri sad atta owr howze ofur diz newz, Tiger fur hiz howze

Pawpa kalled Grandmeowmie heer in Airy-zone-ah, an' sed dat him...
Forum: Cat community January 30th 07, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cory
Purrz fur a horsey, purrleez anna fangu??

On Jan 30, 12:41 am, "Sylvia M" wrote:
snip...
R.I.P. Poor Barbaro. He fought heroically for a while there,
but I agree that the time came to let him go...no more...
Forum: Cat community January 29th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cory
Purrz fur a horsey, purrleez anna fangu??

Sad nooz...

Kentucky Derby winner and potential triple crown winner Barbaro was
euthanized this morning.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/horse/news/story?id=2747087

I just thought, since we're...
Forum: Cat community January 29th 07, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Cory
Haz enneekittee seed haff a pownd?

On Jan 27, 9:09 pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Today I wuz taked to da TED agin, an she sed dat I haz lostid haff a pownd.
I wantz to find it cuz itz my haff pownd. ...
Forum: Cat community January 27th 07, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Cory
Uh... huh??

Skyooz mineown langwich fur jist a minnit, purrleez anna fangu, buttid
whut inna whirled iz up wif alla dis MI5 krapohlah in da
noozgroopz???!!

UB ~ It's not just here that it's showing up... it's...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 07, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Cory
Short Updayte! Maui at de TED an had his insides owt! Pleese purr!!!

FurrsomeThreesome wrote:
I git my him-cat back tunite. Meowmie called TED and TED's manager sez
he's gud tu go.

Maui made furreinds with TED's manager. He appurrently likes hur
bedder'n...
Forum: Cat community January 3rd 07, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Cory
Happi Purrday Janyewairwee Kitties and Note for all to read!

Shahna wrote:
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

1 - Marble, Nutmeg, Tucker, Zamboni
8 -...
Forum: Cat community December 30th 06, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Cory
Introducing A New Cat

Cheryl Perkins wrote:
Kerissa Ward wrote:
Hi,

I'm fostering -- with the hope of adopting -- a 4 month old tabby and
I'm trying to introduce him to my...
Forum: Cat community December 23rd 06, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Cory
Fangu, Sekrit Santa!!!

*Onyx wafez 'hihihi' tu hiz ol' frendz, Unca Chris an' Katie an'
Tripper*

Hooz da noo kitty hooz naym iz Hazard, gyz??

--- Onyx

Christopher Havlicek wrote:
Ower Dadz letting us delurk to thank...
Forum: Cat community December 22nd 06, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Cory
Fangu fangu Sekrit Santa

Ray or Fran wrote:
liddle snipz...
I have to wait until Monday - not fair Meowmie, it's MY gift, not yours.

OMG... that's the best argument yet that I've read as to why you
kitties should be...
Forum: Cat community December 19th 06, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Cory
Owr box came but

meeee wrote:
Ower Box is heer tu butted she hidded is onna hihi cubbord. It is furry
unfare becos tha box jangles an we wants it. we likes boxes. an we likes
jangles. an hoomins is unfare.
Forum: Cat community December 19th 06, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Cory
Sekrit Santa came!

Renee Babcock wrote:
Hi eferyone, mommy wentid to da liberry so dat she cud let eferyone no
dat our sekrit santa pakij arrifed yestiday.

Ware iz yurownself'z pooter, Anti Renee?? Diddit goze tu...
Forum: Cat community December 13th 06, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Cory
Fangu Smoky, Boots & Ginger

Ms Mudge wrote:
It's Here, it's here, it's here! Our pakage came from our Sekret Santa
cats. (Very senior black kitty, recovering from broken leg, doing a
dance of joy)

We's sooooooo...
Forum: Cat community December 10th 06, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Cory
Nownzmint uv hoomin acheebmint

Rebecca wrote:
No, I iz not a feralkittee, juss wun hoo duznt sit on lapz much. Lotsa
timez I sitz rite next to Meowmie to be petted! I luvz bein petted, juss
not sittin in lapz so much.

Forum: Cat community December 9th 06, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Cory
Nownzmint uv hoomin acheebmint

Rebecca wrote:
I wantid to let alla yoo kitteez kno dat, doo to her wunnerful effertz at
takin kare uv Sundance an me evin durin timez ub diffyculteez, I decidid to
reward Meowmie by sittin in...
Forum: Cat community December 9th 06, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Rebecca wrote:
I wantid to let alla yoo kitteez kno dat, doo to her wunnerful effertz at
takin kare uv Sundance an me evin durin timez ub diffyculteez, I decidid to
reward Meowmie by sittin in...
Forum: Cat community December 8th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Cory
Kissamouse Carols - Kriss-Mouse iz Koming by the Rankin cats

Ray or Fran wrote:
Kriss-Mouse is Koming by the Rankin cats

Kriss-Mouse iz koming
We ain't gittin' no treatz.
Please to put a mousie
At our hungry kat feetz.