Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sundance[_2_]
Forum: Cat community March 5th 14, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
how is every kitty

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"ann791" wrote in message
How are our...
Forum: Cat community March 5th 14, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
how is every kitty

We iz doin pritty well. Rebecca went to da TED resintly and gotted poked an
shot. Meowmie keepz sayin sumfing dat sownz like "Itz yur tern next", but I
knowz she wudnt be so meen.

Meowmie haz bin...
Forum: Cat community February 19th 14, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
FIFFT Wedwink Annapurrsurrt Sellabrayshun

Ooh, yes, letz order efurryfing so we kan try lotz uv stufz! Rebecca sez she
will kum an eet sum uv it. Maybe we shud hav dis in da resturant insted uv
frum rum serviss, so dere will be rum fur...
Forum: Cat community February 16th 14, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
FIFFT Wedwink Annapurrsurrt Sellabrayshun

Az usual, yoo haz da bestest ideer uv whut to do. An, yes, I iz hungree.
Letz see whut da menyoo haz.

[Sundance reads the room service menu.]

Efurryfing lukz furry gud. Ooh, how abowt dis 5-korse...
Forum: Cat community February 14th 14, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
FIFFT Wedwink Annapurrsurrt Sellabrayshun

Happy Annipurrsaree, Sweetee, an Happee Valleytimez Day, too! We iz awl
chekked in at da Inn, an we haz poyntmintz fur massajez an fur da Kassel
toor. Letz go hab sum nip shampane in owrown...
Forum: Cat community February 13th 14, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
fIFFT Wedwink Annapurrsurrt Sellabrayshun

Whut memreez we haz, Sweetee! Ize so happee to be yurown wink.

Whut rum wud yoo like to git at da Madonna Inn? We kud hab da Annipurrsary
Room, or da Old Fashion Honeymoon rum also lukz nice, but I...
Forum: Cat community February 3rd 14, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Deer Toonya

Valleytimez Day an owrown annipurrsary will be in a kupple uv weekz. Wud yoo
like to sellybrate it sumhow, maybe wif a trip to da place whare we wuz
winked, ur maybe wif a romtantickle dinner?...
Forum: Cat community January 23rd 14, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Hi Kitties

I triez to keep warm an hewp keep Meowmie warm, too. Usuallee Meowmie duznt
let ussez sleep wif her, but wun nite she did. Since hoominz iz so much
biggerer dan us kitteez, I had to climb on all...
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 14, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Purrs for Boyfie

wrote in message
We is purring for Boyfie.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

As of an hour ago Boyfie is back home....
Forum: Cat community November 4th 13, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
A message from da Gramby

Datz gudgud too heer. Fangu, Harri an Unka Dan!

Sundance

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Mine Paw talked to da Gramby dis evening,...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 13, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Jellicle Ball 2013 - A Banquet

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"Sundance" wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 13, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Jellicle Ball 2013 - A Banquet

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"cshenk" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community October 26th 13, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Jellicle Ball 2013: The Rainbow Bridge!

Rebecca says, "Hey, efurrykittee -- luk up!"

The night sky is shimmering. There are faint traces of violet, indigo, blue,
green, yellow, orange, and red. The colors come together and become more...
Forum: Cat community October 19th 13, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
A tribute to OT Mahoney

Dat wuz furry tuchin. I wuz privilijed to know OT. I will never furgit da
venture we wented on when we wuz bof ingajed to be winked. I missez hizself
furry much.

Sundance, sniffling just a...
Forum: Cat community October 19th 13, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Wall of Rememberanz?

Dat wuz a lubly tribyoot.

Rebecca
Forum: Cat community October 19th 13, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Jellicle Ball: Misty Arrives Looking for Amelia or Harri Roadcat

Pssst, Misti, Amelia an Harri isnt a kupple, dey iz sisfurz. Harri iz a
girlkittee.

Rebecca

wrote in message
On...
Forum: Cat community October 18th 13, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
BOO-TEEK Neow Opin!

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"cshenk" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community October 11th 13, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Jellical Ball, Oct 18, Cat Island...Summary

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Sundance" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community October 11th 13, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Vacayshun planz

[Sundance sits at Rebecca's desk, writing. (He doesn't do a lot of written
correspondance, so he doesn't have his own desk.]

Deer WooToo,

Fangu fur letting ussez vizzit yurown selvez wile we wuz...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 13, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Jellical Ball, Oct 18, Cat Island...Summary

"ann791" wrote in message
On 10/5/2013 2:00 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
The idea of the ball is to honor our friends that went to...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 13, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Jeliclle Ball 2013

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"cshenk" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 13, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Jellicle Ball?

Rebecca an me will be dere... Whutz dat, Rebecca? Will yoo kitteez pleez
eskuze myownself fur a minnit?

[Sundance confers with Rebecca for a few minutes. Rebecca keeps shaking her
head, and...
Forum: Cat community September 12th 13, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Happi Purrdai Septempurr Kitties !!!!

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Sundance" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community September 12th 13, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Sundance[_2_]
Vacayshun planz

[Sundance sits in the middle of a large assortment of travel brochures.]

Sundance: Meowmie sez she iz sendin ussez on vacayshun. Whare shall we go?
Rebecca, haz yoo lukked at deze?

Rebecca: Itz...
Forum: Cat community September 11th 13, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community