A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sundance and/or Rebecca
Forum: Cat community May 15th 18, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

[Sundance arrives a bit late. Fashionably late, he tells himself, hoping his host will agree.]

Gud eevnin, awl. If it iznt too much trubble, kud I hab a skwirly tempul drink, pleez?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community May 14th 18, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Happee Moth's Day!

I wud like to wish a Happee Moth's Day to awl da moffs owt dere. Yoo entertainz usses by flyin arown in da Owt neer owrown winderz or sittin on owrown skreenz, an sumtimez by flyin arown in da In....
Forum: Cat community April 21st 18, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Spring Pawty Time!

I seez yoo, Sweetee! Shall we go see how dey iz doin in da kichen? Den maybe hab drinkz on da porch?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community April 18th 18, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Spring Pawty Time!

Hey, Toonya, gess whut! I found sum of da wate dat I losted -- almost a pownd! Datz da gud nooz. Da bad nooz iz dat I had to go to da TED to find dat owt. Da last time I went, da meen TED sed dat...
Forum: Cat community April 9th 18, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Spring Pawty Time!

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it when dey left?...
Forum: Cat community April 8th 18, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Spring Pawty Time!

[Sundance arrives and looks around for a good napping spot.]

Dat area of lawn luks comfy. Dat porch wif lots of kushions also lukz gud, too, an I bet da greenhowse iz nice an warm. Maybe first I...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 18, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Spring Pawty Time!

I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz of warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big enuf fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 18, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Monty da Innernet Cat

I seez, but I iz catfoozled: iz Monty a boycat or a girlcat?

Sundance, catfoozled again
Forum: Cat community March 21st 18, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Monty da Innernet Cat

I haz nebber heered of hizself, but I will purr fur hizown fastfast recuvvery.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community March 20th 18, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Winter ends soon?

I beleeb da 'fishul firstest day of spring iz today.

Sundance the scientifical
Forum: Cat community March 8th 18, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Life uz purrty gud now

Fangu, deer Toonya. I know dat Rebecca thinked of yurownself az a sisfur, too.

When I wuz dopted in Oktopurr 2001, dey sed I wuz 5 munfz old. Dat makez myownself abowt sebenteen an a haff now. I...
Forum: Cat community March 7th 18, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Life uz purrty gud now

Life iz purrty gud rite now. Meowmie an me haz got uzed to Rebecca bein goned, an da dayly rooteen haz ajustid. I haz fudz availabul awl da time (altho sumtimez I furgutz dat now I kan eet whenebber...
Forum: Cat community February 21st 18, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Additionz an Changes tu Occifurrz

Deer Madame Grand Sweetee Pooh-bah:

I wunnerz if da komoonitee wud like to enakt sumfing similar to whut da hoominz kallz "term limitz". Dere iz kitteez on da list dat we haz not heered frum in...
Forum: Cat community February 21st 18, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Farewell, Bob Catt

We will purr fur Mr. Bob Catt. Is dis da same hoomin dat iz owned by Misty?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 16th 18, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Da Olympix ? From BOOKS & PIPPSY sent Tuesdai-Feb 13 2018

Whut duz yoo kall dat manoover, Ranger?

Sundance, trying to keep a straight face
Forum: Cat community February 6th 18, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Ping ! Booker

Unfurchoonitly, dere iz a noo vaykancy. Lilith just recently went to da Brij.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 5th 18, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Farewell, Lilith mine wink

Oh, no, not Lilith! Who will ask us to opin up an say meow when we iz sik?

Sundance, sadly meatloafing for Lilith
Forum: Cat community February 2nd 18, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

Paw ess is whut kitteez say when hoominz wud say "P.S."

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 2nd 18, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

Aha, sekkaterry ishooz! I unnerstanz kumpleetly.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 2nd 18, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

Um, eskyooz myownself fur askin, but how kan da same kittee be bof da Prezident uf Catmerica an da Asst Vice Prezident uf Catmerica?

Sundance da catfoozled
Forum: Cat community January 28th 18, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Lazt Cawl ...Volunteerz for Cat America Oficers

Duz we alreddy haz a noo Diplocat to Furrance? I kan let Hercule's majordomo know to send Rebecca's papurrz to hiz/herownself.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community January 24th 18, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

Sweetee, I fingkz dis iz an old list, cuz sniff Rebecca iz still on it.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community January 6th 18, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
HAPPI NOO YEER 2018 FRUM BOOKS

If yoo iz goin to fill da pozishun of Diplocat to Furrance, Hercule telled myownself dat he will hab Rebecca's paperz shipped to wharebber da noo diplocat wantz dem. I went to vizzit hizownself, an...
Forum: Cat community January 1st 18, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
HAPPI NOO YEER 2018 FRUM BOOKS

Happee Mew Yeer to awl RPCCers!

Sundance
Forum: Cat community December 27th 17, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Happee Boksing Day!

Happee Boksing Day frum me an Meowmie! Dus iz a purrfeck hollyday fur kitteez, cuz we all luvz boksez! At myown howse, dere iz a room full uv boksez dat I haznt figgered owt how to git into yet, but...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump