Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jofirey
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 10, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 80
Posted By Jofirey
Trip Ideas?

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
If things go decently in the next six months, I may have enough
money for a few...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 10, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Jofirey
Declaration and correction

"Takayuki" wrote in message
Mischief wrote:
BF: The kitties LOVE me!

Me: No, they are just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 17th 10, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Jofirey
Should I do it? :)

wrote in message
I just got an email from a local animal rescue group, saying that
they
desperately need people to foster...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 10, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Jofirey
HRFL Tiger

Helen, if you lurk here at all, do not miss the post From:

Subject: (Long) The Prophet Speaks: A Welcome at the Bridge
Date: Monday, June 14, 2010 12:58 PM

It is a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 10, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Jofirey
purr request

"rhelsenborg" wrote in message
I request purrs for my two cats. Because of major water damage that
was found in my bathroom...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 10, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Jofirey
New kitten.........

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jun 13, 12:14 pm, Takayuki wrote:
"Jofirey"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 10, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Jofirey
They're here!

They're here!
Pat and Bill (my sister and BIL) just arrived from Sarasota Florida.
Very long drive to Yuba City CA.

Jake has introduced himself, Molly will be in soon. Curiosity you
know.

Jo
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 10, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 99
Posted By Jofirey
name-calling

wrote in message
MatSav wrote:

The term has its origins back in the 18th century, when
toll-roads, or "turnpikes",...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 10, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Jofirey
Tiny Tabby JPGs

"Pat" wrote in message

wrote

| Who's that sniffing her in the 2nd to last...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 10, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Jofirey
Sad news (TW)

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Lesley" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 10, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Jofirey
New kitten.........

On Jun 11, 6:10 pm, "Kelly Greene" wrote:
We stopped at Petco today while we were in town. I spied a dear
little blue
eyed flame point Siamese kitten in one of the cages....
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 10, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Jofirey
sleeping positions

"Marina" wrote in message
He was fast asleep, she woke up to the camera:

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 10, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Jofirey
Anyone Else

When you are visiting someone else's home, being very careful as you
leave not to let any furry four foots out the door with you. And you
know perfectly well they don't have any furry four foots? ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 10, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Jofirey
Eek! Aack! Watermonsters!

"Gabey8" wrote in message
Most of the time, the cats and the dog don't interact beyond the
occasional...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 10, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Jofirey
P & G recalls some IAMS canned food

"rhelsenborg" wrote in message
Yes another recall. More info can be found he
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 10, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Jofirey
OT Sorry

"CatNipped" wrote in message

And again, rest that poor downtrodden shoulder! I had an A/C
separation that took years to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 10, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Jofirey
Avoiding an accident

I had tile laid today in the part of the bathroom that has the
commode and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 10, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Jofirey
OT Sorry

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 10, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Jofirey
Boyfriend must have

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 10, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Jofirey
Ow! Help! (Not OT)

"Lesley" wrote in message
Off work today, Dave up and yours truly lying in bed with a cup...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 10, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Jofirey
OT Computer Games THANK YOU ALL

"Jofirey" wrote in message
Bored and need something to fill time.

What are your fairly simple computer games that I can download...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 10, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Jofirey
This is how wars start

"Stormmee" wrote in message
sounds like your border collie is smarter than the average, Lee

She learned this lesson the hard way...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 10, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Jofirey
UPDATE: Fluffy's lump

"Yowie" wrote in message
On 5/06/2010 11:07 AM, Yowie wrote:
Just got back from TED

Not good news.

I don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 10, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Jofirey
This is how wars start

Jake and Kayla seems to be more involved with each other lately, but
not necessarily in a good way.

I'm thinking Jake (Siamese) feels threatened when our two year old
granddaughter visits, but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 10, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Jofirey
OT Computer Games

"Sherry" wrote in message