Showing results 1 to 25 of 171
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 12, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Finding Missing Cats?

Here are some ideas for lost cats -- Debbie B.

The Good News Is: Your Cat is probably Not “Lost” … Your Cat is Hiding!
If your newly adopted or indoor-only cat has escaped outside – your cat is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 23rd 09, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Fluffy is home

On Apr 23, 2:00*am, "Yowie" wrote:

*The operation went well, there is now good stability in the joint and
apparantly the students were suitably impressed. She...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 18th 09, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Final Gray Kitty Update

On Apr 17, 2:18*pm, Steve Touchstone
wrote:
I just returned from TED with an empty carrier. It was another trip to
TED this morning for Gray Kitty for another...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 09, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Salsah Kittehs

On Apr 13, 4:05*pm, wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/04/13/funny-pictures-video-dancing...

--
Joyce * ^..^

To email me, remove the XXX from my user...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 09, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Possible thyroid issues now possible tumor.

I'm so sorry to hear that both of your kitties are having health
problems. Purrs coming for them and for you.

Debbie

On Mar 14, 6:10*pm, spot wrote:
The lab work came...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 09, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
reporting in, mostly OT

Health purrs coming for you and all your family.

Debbie

On Mar 10, 12:13*pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Sorry about not getting in touch before. *Charleen sent me an I care...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 09, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Howdy all

Purrs for settling well into your new job and for your plantar
fascitis.
That is especially painful after sleeping or keeping your foot still
and in a relaxed (not 90 degree) position. Your plantar...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 5th 09, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Kenzie's first pill....

On Mar 5, 2:40*am, (Gandalf) wrote:
snipped.....
Any and all advice will be gratefully accepted.

Here is a secret I learned from doing a lot of fostering. It should
work...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 4th 09, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Brooke's Fund

I was finally successful in donating to Brooke's Fund at the
CapitalOne headquarters here in McLean, VA. They weren't able to find
an account in her name until I gave them the information...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 4th 09, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
An organization helping feral kitties

I have emailed with Alley Cat Allies before about feral cat issues. I
also donate
money to them regularly. They have lists of "feral friends" in
different areas
who can help people in dealing with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 26th 09, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Ping CatNipped - Brooke's fund

I work just down the street from CapitalOne headquarters. They have a
bank right there so
I went by at lunch time to make a donation to Brooke's fund. I
printed out your post
and brought it. They...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Ducking in from lurkdom for a moment

I am sorry that Rob's chemo gives such bad side effects. I hope the
Drs appt
shows that more chemo isn't needed. Purrs and positve thoughts from
me and my masters (Daisy, Anna, Sabrina, Patty,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 08, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By [email protected]
Gone, but not forgotten. Felix 5/99 to 11/17.08

I am so sorry to hear that Felix's ears were so bad. Euthanasia is a
very hard decision to make, but his suffering has ended now. Purrs
and healing thoughts for Felix's RB journey and comfort for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 08, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Xoxo update, bad news

I don't know anything about thyroid cancer, but I am sending purrs
and healing thoughts for Xoxo and hoping that the vet is able to
remove it succesfully.

Debbie

On Oct 23, 12:35*pm, Victor...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
The Cats and the Mats

I have two DLH cats who are having matting problems now that they are
older. The slicker brush doesn't do it for them. Do you remember the
name of the "curry comb" rake thing that you are using? ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 08, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Biddy Marie 1986 to Sept 24, 2008

Purrs for Biddy's crossing the bridge, and for your and DH's hearts.

Debbie

On Sep 24, 8:58*pm, Mishi wrote:
Biddy left for the Rainbow Bridge tonight at about 8:10 pm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 08, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Cleo *is* going in for a dental

Starting up the purrs now for Cleo's dental. We are hoping that
everything
goes well for her.

Debbie

On Sep 24, 4:22*pm, Dan M wrote:
Since Cleo starting showing signs of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
Purrs, Please, for Stinky

Purrs for Stinky's health and more quality time for you to be
together.

Debbie

On Sep 23, 9:39*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
Stinky is not well-- he is pretty much back to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
My old lady cat, Biddy

Purrs for Biddy to have a good quality of life for what remains and
for an easy passing to RB when the time comes. How fortunate for
all of you to be together for 22 years.

Debbie

On Sep 23,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Rob's second Chemo session

Purrs and positive thoughts for Rob to feel better soon, and for
strength
for all of you. I can only imagine how hard it must be. Rob, you and
your family are in my thoughts.

Debbie

On Sep 23,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 23rd 08, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
ping Mard Edwards OT

Gorgeous pictures! Lovely music too. Thank you for sharing with us.

Debbie

On Sep 22, 5:40*pm, "Kyla =^. .^=" wrote:
"Daniel Mahoney" "Kyla =^. .^=" :

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 08, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Barney Ferret...

I am so sorry to hear that Barney isn't doing well. Purrs and
positive thoughts for Barney. For healing if that will help or for
an easy RB crossing if that is what is necessary. Purrs also
for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 08, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
Spooky went to the bridge

I am sorry to hear of Spooky's passing. How wonderful you were able
be together for so long. Purrs for his RB crossing and for your
aching
heart.

Debbie

On Sep 11, 8:37*am, Ted Davis...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 08, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Rob's first Chemo sesstion

I am thinking of you and Rob and hoping that the chemo is
gentle on Rob. Purrs from my masters and healing thoughts
from me.

Debbie

On Sep 9, 10:16*am, "tanadashoes" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Not Back Yet

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that your surgery went
well. Poo on the flu! Purrs for a speedy recovery from both.

Debbie

On Sep 9, 11:08*am, "CatNipped" ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 171