Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gz
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 13th 11, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Gz
Cat Litter Question

On Mar 18, 11:46*pm, MLB wrote:
MaryL wrote:

"Rockinghorse Winner" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 13th 11, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Gz
16 yr. old cat constantly throwing up

On Mar 21, 10:38*am, B wrote:
My cat is 16 yrs. old and for the past several months constantly
throws up. *The vet did some blood work and his sugar was a little
high,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 13th 11, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Gz
Cats & grass

On Mar 29, 12:56*am, MLB wrote:
Kathy wrote:
Why do cats eat grass only to throw it up?

That is its purpose: *Clears out their stomach of hairballs.

I think they...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 9th 11, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Gz
Cats & grass

On Mar 28, 9:35*pm, Kathy wrote:
Why do cats eat grass only to throw it up?

I grow grass indoors for them, and it's rare for them to throw u p.
They eat it daily.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 2nd 11, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Gz
Diet change

On Jan 24, 10:37*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
Jean B. wrote:
Bill Graham wrote:
Jean B. wrote:
---MIKE--- wrote:
After Thanksgiving I noticed that both Amber...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 2nd 11, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Gz
Diet change

On Jan 17, 3:02*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
After Thanksgiving I noticed that both Amber and Tiger seemed less
interested in their Wellness chicken (canned) food. Suddenly,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 13th 10, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Gz
A Catnip Fact

On Jul 29, 12:52*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
they all respond to it but in differing degrees, Lee"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7