A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
A mystery by joy
My cats Pickles and Koala free feed. I have two small bowls of kibble down at all times. Between those two bowls I have one of their water bowls. Every day when I change the water there is at least one piece of kibble floating in the water, and sometimes two or three. Since it is this...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 04:51 PM
by Bill Stock[_2_] Go to last post
17 113 Cat anecdotes
Is this weird? by Lesley Madigan
As some of you may know after almost 2 years of trying I finally got a permanent job! Doing the paperwork there's some sort of insurance policy so if I die in service there will be money to be paid out and I get to nominate who gets what share So a third each to both my brothers so they can...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 08:23 PM
by joy Go to last post
10 53 Cat anecdotes