A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
We have fleas by dgk
Well, someone apparently has fleas, and I guess that means we all do. I don't see any, but a follow up to Nipsy's ear surgery shows that he still has some issues, and the doc thinks it's probably fleas. Great. It's my fault. I did give them Frontline before letting the start to go outside, but...
Today 05:07 AM
by dgk Go to last post
0 1 Cat anecdotes
Golden Retriever Puppies by [email protected]
Lovely well trained and healthy Golden Retriever puppies breeders http://glorygoldenretrieverpuppies.com/Available_Puppies.php
Today 01:36 AM
by John Doe[_2_] Go to last post
1 7 Cat health & behaviour