Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dopekitty
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 12, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By dopekitty
hey, it's been ages since i've been here...

Does anyone know if Paulette still posts? I've been thinking of her lately.

Kristy
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 24th 09, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By dopekitty
Merry Christmas to All

Hey folks, I know i've not been around in years, just thought i'd pop
in and say merry xmas and tell you all i recently got married to a
wonderful man i met on the internet a couple of years ago, who...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By dopekitty
Kitty Kisses

On Apr 29, 10:11 am, Mishi wrote:
As some of you may know, I have quite the cat crew here. (17) I was
giving kisses to a couple of them, and realized they all had their...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 07, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By dopekitty
Am I a mean Meowmie?

On Apr 27, 12:09 pm, PatM wrote:
On Apr 27, 6:44 am, "Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:

I had Rosie shaved.

Not just her klingon area, from her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 8th 07, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By dopekitty
Sun stripes

On Apr 8, 8:37 am, Marina wrote:
Miranda and Caliban were enjoying the sun by the window, where the sun
sifted through the blinds. It made a nice effect (the 3 first...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 07, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By dopekitty
Head-shyness in cats

On Apr 5, 8:39 pm, "Pat" wrote:
When I move my face toward Abelard or Baby Eyes, they do the same to me. All
the others back away, except Billy - he doesn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 25th 07, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By dopekitty
Another Cat Food Recipe

On Mar 25, 10:09 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Posted once before, I still think it's a joke. And it's not recommended for
the simple reason that good sole is *very*...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By dopekitty
Ping Paulette

Hi! Long time no email, I've had computer issues and life issues on
the go. I've now moved back east and am staying with my parents, but
hope to get a job and get out on my own again ASAP.

How is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 23rd 07, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By dopekitty
Poor Hobbes has a pain in the butt

On Mar 23, 12:49 pm, "GaDragonfly" wrote:
We were outside last night until about 11 p.m. and when we finished
what we were doing and went into the house we found blood -...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 07, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By dopekitty
I'm Baaaaaaaack!!

Hi folks... its been ages i know. Hope all is well with everyone. I
am now back in New Brunswick, having left Chad in Edmonton. Am
currently staying with the 'rents til I get a job and/or find a...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10