Showing results 1 to 25 of 128
Search took 0.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Billy Colburn
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 16th 08, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 217
Posted By Billy Colburn
DON'T FALL FOR IT

outsider wrote in message:
,

Sherry wrote in news:e9ddbc04-b250-4c12-ab7a-
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 16th 08, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 217
Posted By Billy Colburn
DON'T FALL FOR IT

wrote in message:
,

Sherry wrote:

I know "declaw" is a taboo subject here, and I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 16th 08, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Billy Colburn
URGENT - Purrs needed, please - Cosmo

Ginger-lyn wrote in message:
,

Cosmo is at the vet's awaiting surgery tomorrow. Last night, I
noticed his ear was swollen...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 08, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Billy Colburn
Virus warning - OT

Joy wrote in message:
,
PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, And ask them
to PASS IT ON IMMEDIATELY! THIS HAS BEEN...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 08, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Billy Colburn
Panther's Passing

Shiral wrote in message:
,

I realize I let this Particular Anniversary slip past. On April 6,
2006, I sent...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 08, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Billy Colburn
YOUR PURRS (and fluids)- EFFECTIVE!

Kreisleriana wrote in message:
,

Those purrs are AMAZING, peeps and

Peeps?

Grow up.
--
Billy Colburn
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 08, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

outsider wrote in message:
,

Plus whatever happens this will still be a very nice resume entry.

A six week temp job is not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 08, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Billy Colburn
Vet Tech Journals : The continuing Saga

Mischief wrote in message:
,

And this only so far is for 6 weeks, to help get their entry techs up
to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Billy Colburn
Kitty alert

Granby wrote in message:
,

Hihi diz is O T Mahoney and I am making this newscast from in front
of the French doors at the house where grambys...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Billy Colburn
Sergeants Herbal Flea Treatment

tanadashoes wrote in message:
,

We don't know if this works yet. I only know that I'm allergic to
it. I can live with that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 08, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Billy Colburn
Granby with no BRAIN

Granby wrote in message:
,

Early yesterday morning when I got up, I heard Miz Piglet sitting in
the window growling at something outside. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Billy Colburn
He Played!!!

Matthew wrote in message:
,

purrs in route

That's en route, nitwit.

--
Billy Colburn
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 9th 08, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote in message:
,

CatNipped wrote:
"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 9th 08, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Billy Colburn
The Nanki-Poo saga continues

Joy wrote in message:
,

Nanki-Poo was very good about letting me catch him and put him in the
carrier for the drive to his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 08, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Billy Colburn
Cat Pics on unexpected web sites...

MatSav matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com
wrote in message:
,

http://www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/ is a web site aimed at
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 08, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Billy Colburn
doubt about recently born kittens

Granby wrote in message:
,

BTW *PLONK* 2 u 2
"Granby" wrote in message
Well,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 08, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Billy Colburn
You have been a cat owner to long when....

MaryL -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote in message:
,

wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 08, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 80
Posted By Billy Colburn
Bad news - Four

rrb wrote in message:
,

Billy Colburn wrote:
rrb wrote in message:
,

Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 08, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Billy Colburn
They're not having any...

Jo Firey wrote in message:
,

"Christine K." wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 08, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Billy Colburn
Nanki-Poo had his first radiation treatment today

wrote in message:
,

Lesley wrote:

On Apr 5, 10:43?pm, "Joy" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 08, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Billy Colburn
new kitty Bonnie not happy

Kyla =^. .^= wrote in message:
,
Poor Bonnie...
purrs for her to be quickly healed, and she'll forgive you.
You'll be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 08, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By Billy Colburn
My world has turned upside down...

Mischief wrote in message:
,

It's now 8:09 am

About an hour ago I walked into work at the veterinary...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 08, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 217
Posted By Billy Colburn
declaw or not to declaw?

Christina Websell wrote in message:
,
This is my last post on the subject. Cats come with claws on all 4
feet. If you don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 08, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Billy Colburn
Trying on clothes (not OT)

Susan M wrote in message:
,

Today I went shopping to try, fecklessly yet again, to find pants long
enough that fit (Canadian stores don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Billy Colburn
new kitty Bonnie not happy

yepp wrote in message:
,

Bonnie has been here 1 month now. At first she would run over to me
and brush...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 128