Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Debbie
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 06, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Debbie
Cat adoption denied due to age of person

I do. I made arrangements for Rocky and Natasha in my will because I
did not want them ending up in labs should I die. They are both gone
now (lost both to cancer). I would have made the same...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 9th 06, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Tumbleweed needs new home - was Update on Cat Pooping in House

If you live in the Las Vegas area and would like to adopt a very nice
cat (and maybe his brother as well - they are both nice), Tumbleweed
will be at the PetSmart at Tropicana and Fort Apache. His...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 8th 06, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

You haven't been reading my posts obviously. I already said I was
doing all this.

Gail wrote:
Bring him back to the no kill shelter. Don't get another pet.
Gail
"Debbie"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 8th 06, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

I think you are wrong there. Tumbleweed is being hurt the most as he
has lived with us for 2 months and 2 months is a long time to a young
cat. I am hurting because I hate to do this to him and yes,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 8th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

Sorry for my misunderstanding.
cybercat wrote:
"Debbie" wrote

The point is, (and Debbie admits) that it really is not the allergies, it
is the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 8th 06, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

cybercat wrote:
"Darth Breather" wrote in message

It depnds ion yr situatn. Im allergic to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

I probably would do the same thing but my husband isn't me.

cybercat wrote:
"Buddy's Mom" wrote in message
I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

Believe me he has seen an allergist in the past and has been on all
kinds of medications (and not just for living with cats). You are not
in our situation and don't know about my husband's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

I'm not even going to waste my time with a reply to this. I said
before everyone's allergies are different. Maybe you'll end up with
chronic bronchitus like my co-worker did when she didn't want to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

My husband takes medication for his allergies but he was still
suffering. There were days when he felt like he had cat hairs under
his eyelids.

I did not know how much until this morning. He knew...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

Read this URL and you will see why I don't like to let cats out:
http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/21/IN/US/1

GWB wrote:
Couldn't he be an outdoor cat?
Beats the **** out of a shelter.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

Our house is not the only house that has ever given an animal up
because of allergies. Like I said before, we are NOT giving him up
because of his health issues.

One of my co-workers who loves cats...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

Not everybody's allergies are the same. He DOES take claritin.

cybercat wrote:
"Debbie" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

I would like to add Wendy: Where were you when I posted back in
September my concerns that Tumbleweed wouldn't eat or more recently
when I wanted some input on how to deal with his pooping outside...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

I am sure the inappropriate elimination will pass. He's had diarrhea
for some time now (partially resulting from antibiotics he's been on)
and may have been associating the box with the discomfort...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Debbie
Update on cat pooping in house

You didn't read my post. I am only making this decision because of my
husband's allergies. I made a mistake in adopting this cat in the
first place because I thought my husband could live with the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 06, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Debbie
Cat pooping all over the house - help!

We did take up the rugs. Unfortunately, he also pooped on the daybed in
our back bedroom so now we're concerned he's going to poop on other
furniture.

I have him at the vet's now and they're going...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17