Showing results 1 to 25 of 140
Search took 1.91 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J J Levin
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 12, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By J J Levin
my little Courtney was killed

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
Been offline for a week, fixed now.

A week ago just about now, a car driver ran...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 12, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By J J Levin
(OT) Identity Theft

"Joy" wrote in message
"Bobble" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 12, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 76
Posted By J J Levin
(OT) Identity Theft

"MaryL" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

Don't ask...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 9th 12, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By J J Levin
Marble - Feb 27, 2002 to Feb 9, 2012

"Mishi" wrote in message
Purrs for my Marble boy, who went to the Bridge this morning. He would
have been 10 years on on the 27th. He was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 8th 12, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 132
Posted By J J Levin
Vaccinations?

"Matthew" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 12, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By J J Levin
We made the choice to send him on :(

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
His kidneys were starting to fail, his 'alligator skin' was not getting
better, and all he did was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 12, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By J J Levin
lazer pointers

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
is lazer pointer use entertaining and stimulating for the cat also?
or do the readers here...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 12, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By J J Levin
English was I'm having new neighbour problems OT

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

I did not make myself clear. What I meant was that English in the
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 12, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By J J Levin
English was I'm having new neighbour problems OT

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 15th 12, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
OT
Posted By J J Levin
OT

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 13th 12, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By J J Levin
Language (was: I'm having new neighbour problems OT

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 13th 12, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By J J Levin
I'm having new neighbour problems OT

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jan 12, 5:17 pm, "J J Levin" wrote:
"Joy"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 13th 12, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 120
Posted By J J Levin

"Joy" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 11th 12, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By J J Levin
Mr. Sanders has gone to the bridge

wrote in message
We found him dead in his litter box this morning. It must have just
happened as he was still warm. No...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 12, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
OT
Posted By J J Levin
OT

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Sent off the forms for the drop kerb today. A surveyor will come out,
have a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 12, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 82
Posted By J J Levin
I'll probably be more than unpopular

"Bobble" wrote in message
"J J Levin" wrote in
:

"Adrian"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 12, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 82
Posted By J J Levin
I'll probably be more than unpopular

"Adrian" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote:
Forum: Cat community January 8th 12, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By J J Levin
I hurt

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message

I hurt so bad....
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 5th 12, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By J J Levin
Custer- Not the sharpest knife in the drawer

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jan 5, 12:18 pm, "J J Levin"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 5th 12, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By J J Levin
Custer- Not the sharpest knife in the drawer

"MLB" wrote in message
On 01/05/2012 09:34 AM, nik Simpson wrote:
He's a very difficult cat to pill using any method involving...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 11, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By J J Levin
Do cats eat more in winter?

"CatNipped" wrote in message
On 12/29/2011 9:04 PM, J J Levin wrote:
wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 11, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By J J Levin
Cuddling

"CatNipped" wrote in message
More pics of the boys cuddling... colder weather = closer together.

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 11, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By J J Levin
Do cats eat more in winter?

"CatNipped" wrote in message
On 12/29/2011 6:46 PM, J J Levin wrote:
Our two cats, Agatha and Edgar, seem to have bigger...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 11, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By J J Levin
Do cats eat more in winter?

Our two cats, Agatha and Edgar, seem to have bigger appetites now that the
weather is colder. Either I am giving them better food (I have not changed
their menu much) or they need more food because...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 26th 11, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By J J Levin
Big firsts for little kitteh

"Lesley" wrote in message
Friday apparently (I was at work) was Bonnie's first storm- Dave was
Showing results 1 to 25 of 140