Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Billy
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 16th 09, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Billy
ESPY HAS BEEN RANSOMED and is home!

Remember that all this stress and dr visits can temporarily change
epsy's eating habits as well. She might be off for a while.

"cybercat" wrote:
"dgk" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 09, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Billy
Espy in hospital (Phil, you around?)

I'm sorry to say this but I would cancel the trip. Technoly will not
replace being there and your hearing that from a 20 year tech veteran.
If Epsy has to go through surgery that is.

I keep hearing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 12th 09, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Billy
Espy in hospital (Phil, you around?)

Please review the abdominal xrays (there should be 2 views) and the
chest xray. Be sure there is no tumor in the area of the bladder
blocking or restricting normal urination when bladder is fuller,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Billy
Billy - TrendNet cam is up!

Glad to see you got it working, I love my TV-IP400W but I wired it to
reduce the LAN bottleneck speed.

I've read your past posts and I can tell you that they mis-diagnosed my
living cat (had two,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Billy
Billy - TrendNet cam is up!

If I recall correctly, you connect up the cam on that address but then
you change the cam address to .1 instead of .0 and then you change the
subnet back on your LAN to it's default. That would be a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 09, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Billy
Espy not eating

Yea, that's the newer model of the same webcam I think, and wired is
better anyway at a steady 100 Mbps, ESP when streaming video packets.

Please keep a close eye on Espy's weight - that is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 09, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Billy
Espy not eating

I think you said the xrays were ok, I assume you specifically questioned
it. Food falling out could be teeth, ESP if eating from one side/head
tilt, etc. However, my cat was doing the food drop...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 09, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Billy
Espy not eating

And if you need to know to better define the issue there is ultrasound
that more clarly defines the kidneys, it's mass, shape, dimensions, etc.
A better diangnostic tool than the xray I think -...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 29th 09, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Billy
Espy not eating

Dong worry until you get a diagnosis, but do keep us posted. I think
kidney disease, hypothyroidism and other things can cause the appetite
issue to. Has the cat been lethargic, increased peeing &...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 29th 09, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Billy
Espy not eating

Get s CBC & T4. If all comes back normal which btw very well could and
still be disease then get an xray & ultrasound/aspirate if mass found.

I just went thhu w/ my cat and she had a pancreatic...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 09, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Billy
Euthanasia Time for our Cat :(

Oops,
here's the correct links.....

Here is Amber at home right after we first saved her from the shelter
(just a kitten, maybe three months - this one kills me to look at,
the
napkin on the floor...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 09, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Billy
Euthanasia Time for our Cat :(

I want to thank each and every one of you who provided support and
your time to comment on my posts.

You have truly been remarkable and you made such a difference to our
feelings by your sensitive...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 23rd 09, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Billy
Euthanasia Time for our Cat :(

This was the original post of mine:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/browse_thread/thread/7e8048ffb33c832d
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 23rd 09, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Billy
Euthanasia Time for our Cat :(

Well, It's time now. Our cat Amber (for anyone who followed my

She seems ready now, no spunk left, tired look, diareah (just started
yesterday),...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 14th 09, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Billy
11 Year Old Cat Listless and Losing Weight w/ Bad Coat andgetting Boney

Oh, and Im not ssaying here that I think the prognosis for cancer
could be wrong, just that the type of cancer and where it is all have
said that w/o biospsy, it's not 100% of where it is. Therefore,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 14th 09, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Billy
11 Year Old Cat Listless and Losing Weight w/ Bad Coat andgetting Boney

So here's the latest to anyone interested.....

* Day 13 without more than a few bites of food here and there.
Literally maybe 5 fingernail sizes of chicken and some treats in these
past 13 days
*...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 10th 09, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Billy
11 Year Old Cat Listless and Losing Weight w/ Bad Coat andgetting Boney

Here's the problem that im wrestling with and I need opinions as to
what other cat lovers would do.

I can either euthanize my cat which likely is not too long from now or
take a risk and go for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 09, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Billy
11 Year Old Cat Listless and Losing Weight w/ Bad Coat andgetting Boney

On Jun 8, 8:42*pm, "Granby" wrote:
You are in the roughest stage of being a cat slave. *As my friend Lee would
say, think of it in terms of what you would want done to
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Billy
11 Year Old Cat Listless and Losing Weight w/ Bad Coat andgetting Boney

Thank you for mentioning the similar story. Amber had the x-rays today
and a large mass was found under the rib cage suspicion is by the
kidneys or adrenal gland.

Latest symptoms was she was acting...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 09, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Billy
11 Year Old Cat Listless and Losing Weight w/ Bad Coat andgetting Boney

We tried the baby food, other things and she wont touch it. However,
we warmed up some drumsticks chicken on the bone, pulled some pieces
off and she ate some, not much but some. I guess the smell of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 4th 09, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Billy
11 Year Old Cat Listless and Losing Weight w/ Bad Coat andgetting Boney

How interesting that you say the thing about the lip smacking. After
trying to eat something without success yesterday, she was sticking
out her tounge really far and was I guess lip smacking, like...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 4th 09, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Billy
11 Year Old Cat Listless and Losing Weight w/ Bad Coat andgetting Boney

Did they have to sedate your cat to do this procedure? How was it
done, did they have to "box her down"? I want to understand if that's
how they do it with all cats and if this is standard...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 4th 09, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Billy
11 Year Old Cat Listless and Losing Weight w/ Bad Coat andgetting Boney

Thanks for your suggesstions. Your cat was bueatiful.

We are going to take her in beginning of next week for x-rays to rule
out cancer. She is still eating very little - tiny morsels here and
there....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 2nd 09, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Billy
11 Year Old Cat Listless and Losing Weight w/ Bad Coat andgetting Boney

OK, bloodwork is back and all is A-OK. The vet said her blood looks
beautiful.

The vet also said this does not rule out cancer, but I thought cancer
causes anemia which is found in the blood but Im...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 2nd 09, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Billy
11 Year Old Cat Listless and Losing Weight w/ Bad Coat andgetting Boney

Interesting, is this a joke (did you read my old posts?) hahahaha

Here's why I ask.....my cat with this issue, her name is ....well,
ummmm it's Amber.

Anyway, thanks for the advice. I was aware of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33